Falkirk 3 vs. 3 Celtic (***Minute's silnce ruined***)

spireblue

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i feel physically sick watching that. truly. the war heroes would turning in their graves god rest their souls

Fucking Sky Sports drowned that out! Bastards.

Good! I wouldn't want shit like that on TV.

I disagree. Don't get me wrong, I wish it hadn't happened, but if they are going to act like that it should be exposed, not covered up. Mind you, there's a history of covering vile behaviour up at that club...

Spot on (tu) It is disgusting that their behavious is continually being covered up.

Let's bury this shite!

Celtc are absolutely pathetic.

It's pathetic how we have not got infront in this race and stayed infront. We need to start being consistent. They have played more games and yet we will still go above them if we win our game in hand. It's just shocking from everyone involved at the club.

see if they dont get fucked for this...

i want mass protests. no just rangers fans, its fuck all to do with rangers, but EVERYONE who is a citizen of this country. why we will tolerate this is beyond my comprehension.

we cant let this lie. I think we should board them all on a plane to front line afganistan and see how they like it, and thats fuck all compared to the great war

just noticed, rangers and falkirk both had their poppies stiched into the shirts, yet celtic are the only club ive seen this weekend with ones that look like they have been stuck on with blu-tack.

0% Commitment.

0% Respect.

0% Loyalty.

100% Scum.

see if they dont get fucked for this...

i want mass protests. no just rangers fans, its fuck all to do with rangers, but EVERYONE who is a citizen of this country. why we will tolerate this is beyond my comprehension.

we cant let this lie. I think we should board them all on a plane to front line afganistan and see how they like it, and thats fuck all compared to the great war

Disgusting but don't complain. The whole of europe will see this. It's already on youtube via that video. That is disgraceful.

I hope those people who sang through the minutes silence, bus/car....blows up on the way home!

Filthy, scum, bastards - why don't you go home, and never come back.

has anyone posted that vid of the "silence" on the 606 forum yet ?

It was but they must have complained about it and got it taken down.

Complain about what ? That their fellow supporters are terrorist supporting - GIRO cashing scum.

I seriously hope all those involved are rooted out.