Falkirk 3 vs. 3 Celtic (***Minute's silnce ruined***)

spireblue

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and btw, tims are saying it was from outside the ground, thats a lie watch the video right at the end and you can clearly see a falkirk fan looking over to the direction of the timmy end.

OUTSIDE ??!

Well there must have been fucking HUNNERS of them then eh ?

MINUTE'S SILENCE IMPECCABLY OBSERVED

...on sky sports.

radio scotland had Celts fans disrespecting it.

Did radio scotland put a tape on?

MON THE BARREL HOOPS

From the resident bigot on the beeb forums. Its bad enough some of the scum disrespected the silence but to hear bigots like this trying to defend it or sweep it under the carpet is simply incredible.

We know they are disgusting idiots, but this is one issue that shouldn't be marred with petty points scoring from either side.

Petty point scoring? <cr>

I want a publicly funded radio station to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

They have so far attempted to sweep a disgraceful display under the carpet.

BBC Scotland should be ashamed of themselves.

Have to say, I've heard this 'petty point scoring' thing spouted by a few on here recently.

What a big steaming pile of doggy doo it is. It's so far from 'petty point scoring' that it's not even funny.

They are scum, and if no-one is willing to highlight it, I suppose we just have to.

(tu):uk:

I have emailed Sky Sports asking why they drowned it out. I don't expect a reply anytime soon.

Good on ye mate. I wonder what the agenda is with things like this. WTF have Sky got to benefit from covering up vile behaviour of football fans. Its staggering when you think about it. Why are tims being protected by the media?

I have emailed Sky Sports asking why they drowned it out. I don't expect a reply anytime soon.

Keep us updated to what happened.

Will do (tu)

I didn't know which subject area to do it through on SkySports.com, so just did letter to the sports editor. Hopefully I'll be re-directed to someone with answers.