Beasley wants to quit Gers

bombaybadboy08

Would rather see Broadfoot,McCulloch ,Naismith and Novo leave before deMarcus to be honest

Why? Broadfoot, McCulloch and even Naismith have been by far better players than Beasley?

Especially Broadfoot, Broadfoot without doubt is a decent player?

Novo has been awful recently so I agree with that.

No.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can understand why, especially with the world cup next year. The guy wants to be playing regularly, every player does. Don't think we ever saw the best of DMB, a pity, when we're so hard up for left sided players, but what can you do.

Would rather see Broadfoot,McCulloch ,Naismith and Novo leave before deMarcus to be honest

Why? Broadfoot, McCulloch and even Naismith have been by far better players than Beasley?

Broadfoot canny trap a ball,head a ball and his positional sense is dreadful......Naismith and headless chicken and McCulloch a player who can't run,pass or tackle........that's why i prefer Beasley.

May be slight and not the greatest but he's a winger and we need wingers .

My opnion is he's is head and shoulders above any of them and will prove that in the world cup.

I'd be tempted to send him out on loan, can't see us getting much for him at the moment, if he goes on loan and performs well his value will go up a bit.

If he's not in the plans for next season then we can sell him in the summer.

His contract is up this summer mate :thumbup:

I'd be tempted to send him out on loan, can't see us getting much for him at the moment, if he goes on loan and performs well his value will go up a bit.

If he's not in the plans for next season then we can sell him in the summer.

His contract is up this summer mate :thumbup:

doh never knew that, in that case i would try and get any cash for him that we can

dunno why he keeps being labelled 'not good enough for Rangers'

we can't even afford to buy anyone and have only managed 2 points in the CL got beaten by the Sheep and dropped points all over the SPL so arguably very few in our team are 'good enough'

despite us winning the leauge last year and being 2points behind and a game in hand :rolleyes:

we can't even afford to buy anyone and have only managed 2 points in the CL got beaten by the Sheep and dropped points all over the SPL so arguably very few in our team are 'good enough'

despite us winning the leauge last year and being 2points behind and a game in hand :rolleyes:

:craphead: you may have a point

I dont see why he wasnt given more of a chance over the past couple years, wont exactly miss him if he goes though

Whenever he's come on he's looked nowhere near it. The first hard tackle usually see's him disappear.

No.

Although I can be argued fairly strongly that we looked more solid at the back with him rather than whittaker ;)

Doesnt make him "good", but, makes him better than what is in at the mo

Thank fuck for that. He is never and will never be Rangers class 1 or 2 good games in 2 years is not good enough

What exactly is 'Rangers class' these days?

Beasley is more talented than alot of players in our squad who seem to escape criticism...

How is he supposed to show what he can do when he never gets a proper run in the team?

It could also be described as being in a four-way race for the SPL title. Doesn't sound quite so upbeat though. :rolleyes:

I'll be glad to see the back of Beasley to be honest. He's had the chance to move to Germany in the past but preferred to sit on the bench and collect his wage. A couple of decent performances over the next month or so may just attract a buyer. If we can get a few hundred thousand for him we'll be doing well.

A game in hand against a team that could quite easily beat us..

2 points behind the worst Celtic team in 20 years...

So who do we play on the left??

McCulloch,Naismith,Novo,Rothen,Thomson,Fleck,Lafferty or Miller......cos they are all top class and they have all shone in that area

All of the above offer a lot more than DMB, the guy is one of the worst players I've seen at Ibrox during my lifetime.

DMB can flatter to deceive by not losing the ball often but he doesn't do anything with it? It's always the safe option, as for beating a man????

This is not about being frustrated at Rangers, it's about being frustrated on missing out a couple of USA squads which could cost him his place at the World Cup.

Was he so frustrated picking up his wages when he was included in USA squads? Says it all really, another Bougherra who's more interested in his country than us.

That was a decent article imo.

He could easily have taken a swipe at the club but instead has basically said he is only leaving for regular games.

It's a shame he didn't do the job for us that many expected he would but that's life. Move him on and maybe, and it's a big maybe, we will be able to use his wages on a new and fresh player...

That was a decent article imo.

He could easily have taken a swipe at the club but instead has basically said he is only leaving for regular games.

It's a shame he didn't do the job for us that many expected he would but that's life. Move him on and maybe, and it's a big maybe, we will be able to use his wages on a new and fresh player...

They missed out the part about Beasleys thoughts on the fans who made racist remarks about Edu...

You really wonder what causes him to bring this up, if he is being asked this getting ready to jet out to spain for a champions league game... if he wants to translate it to the pitch and try and win a move away then fair enough, if he wants to dig in at Rangers and fight for his place and succeed (which Id rather see him do) then even better