***The Official Dundee United 0 v 3 Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't be surprised if Walter starts with Lafferty wide left, most likely at the expense of Beasley.

I'd also go with same team as saturday, possibly bringing Wilson in for Weir but I doubt that will happen.

Anyone know how long Mcgregor is out for?

Don't be surprised if Walter starts with Lafferty wide left, most likely at the expense of Beasley.

I'd also go with same team as saturday, possibly bringing Wilson in for Weir but I doubt that will happen.

Anyone know how long Mcgregor is out for?

he should be back for saturday

There's absolutely no doubt that McCulloch AND Whittaker will start this.

With a bit of luck, Lee McCulloch will pick up the flu, be sent home, and when he finally returns, both Edu and Mendes are back, and Thomson and Davis are playing to the top of their game, meaning no place even on the bench for the imposter :)

Gotta be the same team as Saturday but no doubt we will see..

Lafferty in for Novo out on the left

McCulloch in for Beasley, McCulloch drafted into the CM and Davis out right

It's so predictable! I think the team from Saturday would run a mock with DUTD tbh, sadly we won't see it

With a bit of luck, Lee McCulloch will pick up the flu, be sent home, and when he finally returns, both Edu and Mendes are back, and Thomson and Davis are playing to the top of their game, meaning no place even on the bench for the imposter :)

But you just know that McCulloch will be the man called upon to replace Boogie when he is on Algeria duty for the next month :anguish:

Hopefully the same team starts on Saturday and we get torn in about this team right from the start. Goal in the first 10mins and i reckon we could pump them 3 or 4-0

But you just know that McCulloch will be the man called upon to replace Boogie when he is on Algeria duty for the next month :anguish:

Hopefully the same team starts on Saturday and we get torn in about this team right from the start. Goal in the first 10mins and i reckon we could pump them 3 or 4-0

Sureley Wilson will be Boogies replacement when hes away?

Rangers: (from) Alexander, Whittaker, Broadfoot, Papac, Weir, Davis, Thomson, McCulloch, Bougherra, Novo, Beasley, Edu, Miller, Fleck, Boyd, Lafferty, Naismith, Smith, Little, Wilson, Gallacher.

<cr>

From the BBC site? They've done that more than once before...

Typical shitheads!

Same team that played St Johnstone.

The only small change I would make is to switch Novo to the right flank and put Beasley on the left. Having players playing on the side of their bad foot does my tits in.

Absolutely no need to bring in McCulloch, Whittaker, or anyone else for that matter. Let's get a consistent side every week!

The only small change I would make is to switch Novo to the right flank and put Beasley on the left. Having players playing on the side of their bad foot does my tits in.

Absolutely no need to bring in McCulloch, Whittaker, or anyone else for that matter. Let's get a consistent side every week!

Altough was it not noted that Beasley played better when he could cut inside with his stronger foot? I personally think it allowed him to make those fanstastic runs into the box better.

Altough was it not noted that Beasley played better when he could cut inside with his stronger foot? I personally think it allowed him to make those fanstastic runs into the box better.

He hit a few shot, but it doesn't really get us anywhere. Him hitting the by-line and swinging in a good ball - which he can do - would be much more effective in my opinion, meaning he must play on the left.

I don't understand Walter's fascination with playing left wingers on the right, and vice versa. We've been crying out for width for years, even he admitted it, yet he still prevents our more natural wingers from doing what they do best!

Play players in their right position loyal!