Can this forum improve?

Muirheadbear

I have been an active member of this forum for about 2 months now.

One thing that is standing out (for me anyway) is the level of paranoia and sensitivity either by new threads or inputs to threads and others' opinions made.

Firstly, lets take yesterday's game into account. "Muff" made a comment about a legal goal and Laff being lucky to stay on.

He was both entitled and correct to form that opinion. However many came on to make hostile reactions to Muff's opinion.

It seems that this is all to easy to do, rip into anything (or treat with upmost supicion, even if he is clearly an out and out bluenose) that seems to be "anti- Rangers.

Let me do some straight talking; Rangers were pish yesterday. That was the worst I have seen us play there for over 30 years. The ref both got it wrong with the "goal" and Laff, no doubt. But can we not just laugh it off and make hay from it?

There have been threads recently bemoaning Conroy doing this game and refs being biased etc etc.

Conroy, I can assure you was/is a Celtic fan. He went to Seville but after yesterday's game can we claim he is anti-Rangers?

Same with Collum, he got it wrong with Miller (even after video reiew) but all this ref pish goes round and comes round. Smeltic have had two dodgy decision against them in both Old Firm games this season but didn't we suffer a couple of years ago when we had the 2-1 and 3-2 games at Parkhead as well as the SPL decisions.

Then there is another thread late last week stating that "Only An Excuse" is biased! What the fuck is all that about?

What I will say is that we do have enenmies out there. Graham Speirs is lickin the tip of Liewells bell end, no doubt about it.

And there some other journo's and public figures targeting us! Again no doubt.

So yeh lets highlight these pricks but let's leave each other alone and join together to make this forum more enlightning, entertaining and prtects our traditions!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The OP obviously didn't read the thread in question properly before he made this this thead. Muff was disputing the fact our official site was using the terms "legal goal," and a "lucky point." He wasn't making these points.

The OP obviously didn't read the thread in question properly before he made this this thead. Muff was disputing the fact our official site was using the terms "legal goal," and a "lucky point." He wasn't making these points.

(tu) This

Of course it can improve, quite simply, get rid of the infestation and it will be a far better place!

Some of the OPs points are valid, but, bringing up whether or not Conroy or Collum are biased (or not as you were saying)..... I dont know how to do the slap head smiley, but its needed. No no, of course they arent? *insert sarcastic smiley here*

Just what I was thinking! :craphead:

Of course it can improve, quite simply, get rid of the infestation and it will be a far better place!

Some of the OPs points are valid, but, bringing up whether or not Conroy or Collum are biased (or not as you were saying)..... I dont know how to do the slap head smiley, but its needed. No no, of course they arent? *insert sarcastic smiley here*

They're not....at all :craphead:

I know a lot of good posters stopped coming here or at least contributing articles after BlueDignity inexplicably got made admin.

BlueDignity is a good guy and a real bear, do you mean the undercover tims stopped posting as Blue could spot them a mile away. :D

I know a lot of good posters stopped coming here or at least contributing articles after BlueDignity inexplicably got made admin.

Unless its happened during the lovely 8 hours sleep I had last night, BD is not admin.

I didn't get any sleep last night :disappointment: but as far as I'm aware unless I'm reading his title wrong BD ain't Admin.