Golf

kplfishtank

Played bendinat in Majorca yesterday, very tight course and enjoyable but you need a buggy, very hilly course. Played shite, more down to me than the shite hire clubs. Although taking my own clubs the next time.

Had a 73 in the medal today windy round very happy should have been less but hit the ball well.

Returned a net 60 in our medal today. Hoping its enough. Carded 5 birds including 3 in a row at 9, 10&11. Followed by an 8 on the 12th and a 7 at the 17th (ball in the burn)

Birdied the last like a fucking champ. Golf is mad sometimes

Went down to Rowallan Castle today for a game, not long back. Got off to an absolute howler losing 2 balls on the first. Front 9 was a bit of a shambles all over, out in 57. Picked up drastically on the back 9, hit 37 on the way in excluding the massive par 5 which I chucked it on after losing 2 balls in the first cut, balls just seemed to disappear.

Course was awrite but it was saturated, the fairways were a joke in places. Driving was pretty solid and my short game was hit and miss again. Played some crackers along with some shockers. Mate pulled of a wonder shot from the lip of a deep bunker around 100 yards out to birdie the 18, was fucking quality :lol:

Went down to Rowallan Castle today for a game, not long back. Got off to an absolute howler losing 2 balls on the first. Front 9 was a bit of a shambles all over, out in 57. Picked up drastically on the back 9, hit 37 on the way in excluding the massive par 5 which I chucked it on after losing 2 balls in the first cut, balls just seemed to disappear.

Course was awrite but it was saturated, the fairways were a joke in places. Driving was pretty solid and my short game was hit and miss again. Played some crackers along with some shockers. Mate pulled of a wonder shot from the lip of a deep bunker around 100 yards out to birdie the 18, was fucking quality :lol:

I have never known anyone to birdie that hole, for me it's up their with the hardest finishing holes u will get.

I have never known anyone to birdie that hole, for me it's up their with the hardest finishing holes u will get.

Considering it is over 400 yards with an uphill approach on soggy fairways, I ain't no short hitter and still hit 4 iron into the green as the shortest club so far, mind only ever played the course sodding wet.

Believe me, he could play that course every day for the rest of his life and not pull off a shot like that again. It was ridiculous.

Aye it's a cracker of a hole, I hit a driver then a 5 wood and was still about 20 yards from the green. Found a few holes to be the same, it's a long fucking course. Already mentioned the fairways, every single one was saturated, drives were plugging constantly. Strangely the greens were pretty dry throughout the course.

Played bendinat in Majorca yesterday, very tight course and enjoyable but you need a buggy, very hilly course. Played shite, more down to me than the shite hire clubs. Although taking my own clubs the next time.

If you're still there try Alcanada just outside Alcudia. Played it twice and it's pricey, but the greens are like Augusta. Twilight rounds are a bit cheaper and the hire clubs are great, all brand new Taylormade gear.

If you're still there try Alcanada just outside Alcudia. Played it twice and it's pricey, but the greens are like Augusta. Twilight rounds are a bit cheaper and the hire clubs are great, all brand new Taylormade gear.

Would love mate but heading home soon, maybe next time.

Considering it is over 400 yards with an uphill approach on soggy fairways, I ain't no short hitter and still hit 4 iron into the green as the shortest club so far, mind only ever played the course sodding wet.

yeah you don't get much run on it, The fucker normally plays into the wind aswell just to make it even harder.

I doff my cap to the lads who can get there in 2 as they are big hits.

Heading out today after work for a round at the local, been looking forward to it all week. Generally play better when im on my own and I know the course like the back of my hand so hoping to card mid 80's.

Feel like chucking the game . Went from 8 to 11 over the last 2 seasons . Can't drive the ball anymore and my best score this season is 85 . Getting a 98 today is like the final straw for me . Had lessons back in April and nothing seems to be working for me now.

Absolutely scunnered .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...