***The Official Rangers v celtc Thread***

Muff

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone remember when those dirty bastards got a last minute goal in 2007? when Cuellar was sent off? Remember how bad it felt then?.

Oh how i've waited to experience the positive side of last minute goals against them, and OH HOW IM LOVING IT.

They can moan about their "penalty claims", but so can we.

They can "moan" about the red card, common sense prevails.

They can claim favoritism. So can we.

What goes around, comes around.

Team P GD PTS

1 Champions 26 44 61

2 Runners up 27 22 51

The referee will be blamed for sending poor wee Scott Broon off. The Establishment at work again, wait and see.

Of course they will they have every reason to it was an absolutely disgraceful decision.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What? tell me in all honesty did you agree with the referees decision to send Brown off while Lafferty gaining not even a yellow card?

The referee will be blamed for sending poor wee Scott Broon off. The Establishment at work again, wait and see.

Of course they will they have every reason to it was an absolutely disgraceful decision.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What? tell me in all honesty did you agree with the referees decision to send Brown off while Lafferty gaining not even a yellow card?

Broon(scummy bastard) was the aggressor and deserved to walk. walk on :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Watch it again, at no point does Lafferty physically assault Brown. It's all the T*rrier. Incidentally, who gives a f*ck? 1-0 to the champions!

He grabbed his head and was pulling Brown everywhere, he would not let him go provoking a reaction (a reaction which was nothing but handbags) yellow for both at the very most.

for the record, celtc had NO shots on target today according to sky sports and bbc match stats :):drool::wink:

Not true - they had 2 on target in the 1st half but NONE in the second half and no corners all day.

pssh, well i mean "shot on target" shots on target, not baby kicks :P