***The Official Rangers v celtc Thread***

Muff

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like Lafferty's version of Max Clifford but I don't see how he can be blamed for that sending off. Yes he falls over but what else can he do in that situation with Brown swinging at him, grappling him and attempting to headbutt his chest. It doesn't matter if a headbutt is to the face, as Zidane will tell him.

Brown was guilty of violent conduct, straight red. Lafferty did the sensible thing in not retaliating in my opinion

Rangers totally dominated the second half even before the sending off. M'Gregor didn't have a save to make second half and didn't have a corner the whole game.The sending off didn't actually change the game in anyway.

They will point to Bougherra not being sent off, not getting a first half penalty and Brown being wrongly sent off. They can moan and complain all they want but the fact is apart form a 10-15 minute spell in the first half they were poor and didn't threaten.

In all fairness to them Boruc and their defence had their best performance of the season, how ironic..

So I missed the line-ups. Keane failed his fitness test yes?

Keane was there, but you wouldn't have noticed :clap::clap:

Love it. Thommo crunches him a couple of times early on and he disappears. Apart from his volley from that lucky bounce I wouldn't have known he was on.

65k a week to try and secure 2nd place

fucking speechless, the way our boys performed in that second half was amazing, there desire to win and the heart they showed right up to the fucking end

YYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Rangers totally dominated the second half even before the sending off. M'Gregor didn't have a save to make second half and didn't have a corner the whole game.The sending off didn't actually change the game in anyway.

They will point to Bougherra not being sent off, not getting a first half penalty and Brown being wrongly sent off. They can moan and complain all they want but the fact is apart form a 10-15 minute spell in the first half they were poor and didn't threaten.

In all fairness to them Boruc and their defence had their best performance of the season, how ironic..

just a shame they are going to have an excuse, i wanted us to win it with nothing even slightly contentious so they would have no excuses. Ref was spot on today imo. boogy maybe a bit lucky but how many times did people like mcmanus or lennon clatter people when on yellow cards and not get sent off??? The first tackle after boogy got booked crocker was gurning about him having to be careful, walking a tightrope etc. He was itching for him to be getting sent off.