Allan McGregor

kanjo

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They don't have to inform the opposition until a couple of hours before kick-off when the team sheets are handed in.

I'd leave it at that and let the t*rriers and the Selik-minded media fester.

I'd go with this but also say that dealing with this in-house is the right way to do it. It may be annoying for those of us who want to know what is going on but keeping quiet about what is happening is not only the right thing to do but it is also the Rangers way of dealing with these matters and Walter Smith is long enough in the tooth to know how to deal with these matters.

In this case i am actually going to agree as i do wonder myself why the club can't coem out and say whether he is fit for Sunday or not.

Its not as if it is mind games changing strategies or team selection, its a goalie!

It's a goalie who has a facial injury around the eye, and according to reports there is still swelling, if in training at this moment in time he took a knock it could make matters a lot worse for him.

I know that we should still beat them with McGregor wearing an eye patch and one arm tied behind his back and his two legs tied together on Sunday, but I would rather have a fully fit goalie.

As PIB has said too much risk in aggrevating the injury further if involved in training from what i read (albeit in the Sun) he has been restricted to the weights room away from the first team ATM and are hoping it clears up leaving them the choice of whether he will be mentally fit enough to play on Sunday

Im happy enough watching the mhedia squirm as they clearly dont know which way this one is going to go, why should Walter help them out? If he is out Im sure we will get a performance from Alexander. Hes yet to let us down when called upon.

Again the tattie howkers show their ignorance, this one compares McGregor's private life to Laudrup and Larsson, saying that they never got themselves into situations on a night out, difference is they were married men with no need to go on the "Randan", McGreggors a single man and does what most single men do, enjoy their weekends.

Cover what up?

He got a kicking, what's to cover up?

The alleged rape allegation. I say we have him beheaded to save the club from any embarrassment.

He's inocent

Why would he need to rape anyone? He can have any girl he wants for fuck sake.

Also there is Video evidence, showing the wee tart was wanting pumped

If he done anything wrong, he'd have been charged by now, and would be remanded.

these women that cry rape in order to get money out of rich guys heap misery on women that are real victims

It's not just rich guys and personally I think it would be harder if you weren't rich or famous. They may have to deal with the public disgrace but a lot of people are more likely to defend them as people are with McGregor. You'd never get anybody defending an average Joe they'd read about in the papers accused of rape.

That's because the average Joe has probably done it. As far as I know as soon as Mcgregor went into a room there were nickers all over the floor. Whats a guy to do? I believe this one knew what she was doing and then decided to change her story.

BSB I agree with you

If he's found guilty of rape he'll be rightly convicted, and sacked by the club, and it'll be good riddance to him.

Until such times, he's the Rangers goalie and we should be supporting him to the hilt.

We, like the club though, probably don't want to score an own goal by supporting him, only to be let down and ridiculed if he is found guilty.

TBH It's a difficult one, and a situation I'm sure none of us would like to be in.

I will be showing my full support for him. Imagine it was a mate of yours? Would you keep a safe distance until you he was or wasn't found guilty? Or would you show him support from the start? If the girl went to the papers before the police then there is no way she has been raped.

But he's not a mate of ours? Sick of hearing all the crap about him "one of our own". He's the current goalie for the team we support. We can't support him but nor should we condemn him because we simply don't know what happened.

Moving away from the alleged rape.

He has proven himself on several occasions to be a complete wanker with no class and an over inflated opinion of himself.

If he's found guilty of rape he'll be rightly convicted, and sacked by the club, and it'll be good riddance to him.

Until such times, he's the Rangers goalie and we should be supporting him to the hilt.

We, like the club though, probably don't want to score an own goal by supporting him, only to be let down and ridiculed if he is found guilty.

TBH It's a difficult one, and a situation I'm sure none of us would like to be in.

I will be showing my full support for him. Imagine it was a mate of yours? Would you keep a safe distance until you he was or wasn't found guilty? Or would you show him support from the start? If the girl went to the papers before the police then there is no way she has been raped.

But he's not a mate of ours? Sick of hearing all the crap about him "one of our own". He's the current goalie for the team we support. We can't support him but nor should we condemn him because we simply don't know what happened.

He has proven himself on several occasions to be a complete wanker with no class and an over inflated opinion of himself.

can you tell me when he's ever acted like that <cr> ?

lack of support for him is sad but the club by all accounts have also been willing to sell him for last few years, his ready replacement is already here.

i wouldnt say hes finished just because of his off the field stuff, i just think the club can do without his services, we could get a decent fee, big wage off the bill and it wouldnt affect the team one bit, i would argue Neily is better, but thats just my opinion.

i really feel sorry for him but if hes unwilling to take Walters advice and lay low then he should leave.

this playboy image is shite and is not what i want my Rangers heros being into.

Regardless of innocent or guilt, capital punishment is certainly the way forward.

I think it was Nietzsche or Dickens or that cunt that used to dress up as Bungle in Rainbow that said -

'It's better, that one innocent cunt go free,

Than ten other innocent cunts get the jail'.

So what do you suggest? Just sit idle and let the whole thing run its course? Also, the bit I highlighted I can't remember him doing any of that?

lack of support for him is sad but the club by all accounts have also been willing to sell him for last few years, his ready replacement is already here.

i wouldnt say hes finished just because of his off the field stuff, i just think the club can do without his services, we could get a decent fee, big wage off the bill and it wouldnt affect the team one bit, i would argue Neily is better, but thats just my opinion.

i really feel sorry for him but if hes unwilling to take Walters advice and lay low then he should leave.

this playboy image is shite and is not what i want my Rangers heros being into.

Is also one created by the press, whatever he does in his own time is up to him. I don't remember him saying anything about being a playboy or whatever.