To put your phone on silent during minutes silence

j1mgg

As usual you always get crazy text about daft ideas.

Just had one saying that celtic supporters are going to ring any mates that are rangers supporters at the start of the silence so their phone starts ringing.

So, if you are unlucky to have any friends that are of their way inclined please remember to switch your phone off or onto silent.

Paranoia is a great thing, my spelling aint.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just delete your 'friends'.

(tu)

This wouldnt work as they would still have your number to call you.

Some people require their phone for work or families reason. Can we not just ban the bastards from the ground.

Just delete your 'friends'.

(tu)

This wouldnt work as they would still have your number to call you.

Some people require their phone for work or families reason. Can we not just ban the bastards from the ground.

haha i like that reply the best

How could you call anyone a friend that would not respect a minutes silence, if they even try to phone you, they are just scum along with the rest of the darkside.And for me i would never even look at them again, never mind speak to them.

Just thought I would remind everyone at the game on Sunday to turn their phones off or put them on silent , caused a couple of arguments last time. Also the scum are planning to phone as many Rangers fans in the ground to cause a disruption , just got a text from a wee scumbag saying his bus is spreadin the word on some of their forums.

They always disrespect minutes silence when they can.

Its good we are having a minutes silence rather than the nonsense of minutes applause just so these morons cant be heard.

They should be heard and then the nation will see them for what they are........scum!!

So keep the mikes turned on Skysports and lets hear the scum shame themselves on national TV.

(if they start chanting etc sky normally turn the sound off and they get off with it!!)