Edu that goal ? hes still an average player..

djgazbcm

i get the feeling the euphoria around edus OF goal has been a bit over the top ffs..

boughie made that goal,the stramash that ensued led to that goal,edu the saviour ffs tapped it in...lol...

in all honesty i loved it but the euphoria i dont understand it...he done his job ,we won the game ...

never before have i seen an old firm winner met with so much emotion...and adulation...why?

CAN SOMEONE ANSWER THAT????

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just can't believe it. When the goal went in and everyone went crazy, did you actually wait till it had all died down and then ask everyone around you, "Now hang on guys, what are we getting so worked up about? That was only an average player who scored that goal." :rolleyes:

I found it hilarious he scored apart from Weir i'd have said he was the least likely to score for us on the pitch that made it sweeter for me that big Edu who never really knew how much it meant PLUS it was the 93rd minute in a game that could have reduced the gap and has ultimately cost them alot of wonga by paying for Keane and not securing the champions league slot is that enough?

Its cos eez black innit.

Wise up ya dafty. He killed them off for another year.

agree mate ..it killed them off ...the team did though,not only him ,just the edu adulation i feel is over the top ..

hes hardly proved himself but hes now a god...thats my problem lol..

if lafferty had scored that ?

Its cos eez black innit.

agree mate ..it killed them off ...the team did though,not only him ,just the edu adulation i feel is over the top ..

We could still be playing now and we would still be waiting on him to score though...

the guy came on and had a great game i think!! had some good chances and made some good passes!! i dnt think hes an average player at all!!! had a good spell at the end of last season as well! :uk:

i get the feeling the euphoria around edus OF goal has been a bit over the top ffs..

boughie made that goal,the stramash that ensued led to that goal,edu the saviour ffs tapped it in...lol...

in all honesty i loved it but the euphoria i dont understand it...he done his job ,we won the game ...

never before have i seen an old firm winner met with so much emotion...and adulation...why?

93rd minute winner again them that ultimately killed off any chance they had of catching us. Add to that the whole weekly build up of paranoia from them about referees and it was even sweeter.

It's not that hard to understand.

If you don't know the answer to that you shouldn't be on this forum ya muppet !!!!!

If you don't know the answer to that you shouldn't be on this forum ya muppet !!!!!

lol...great answer mate...never expected that to be honest..lol

the ffs bit no nice now is it and the capital letter bitty makes me think your on a wee one man mission, ya wee rager, oooh betty

I agree that some people have been making him out to be some sort of superstar since the goal, but Edu did give a brilliant performance in that particular game.

Still he's not a patch on Kevin Thomson, IMO, and he's no where near Steven Davis.

Its cos eez black innit.

If Lafferty had scored that, the reaction would be the exact same.

McCulloch became "Big Lee" and everycunt's favourite player after he scored vs the tims. Last season and earlier in this one, majority of people wanted McCulloch out of the team and agreed that he was poor and Edu was much better.

You're surely on the pisstake in every single fucking thread.

As I see more of edu playing he reminds me of

a young patrick viera if he stays injury free he

will turn out a superb player who we will be

lucky to hold onto appreciate his talents while

we still have him and hope he stays around for a few years