No Rangers live on the TV this weekend but the re-run is on BBC ALBA at 8pm +

Boab

Just a wee note to say that Rangers doesn't seem to be on the telly this weekend, no game is ever on live in the UK if on at 3pm on a Saturday but that means it would probably be more likely to get a stream.

Personally, I don't really like streams though but I can't see myself avoiding the score and then buying the game in the same day as going out on Saturday night! Might just watch it on Sunday morning after getting it on RTV but still knowing the score, rather inconvenient.

Downloadable, http://zattoo.com/ http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=149495&view=findpost&p=1057916520 - Alba not on that application I noticed on the Saturday morning.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=149495&view=findpost&p=1057921529 - RTV info

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a ridiculous situation where an SPL game isn't shown Live in Scotland, yet we get it Live here in Australia on Setanta Sports.Maybe you might have to fly out here for the weekend, Boab.

:beer1:

Just a wee note to say that Rangers doesn't seem to be on the telly this weekend, no game is ever on live in the UK if on at 3pm on a Saturday but that means it would probably be more likely to get a stream.

Personally, I don't really like streams though but I can't see myself avoiding the score and then buying the game in the same day as going out on Saturday night! Might just watch it on Sunday morning after getting it on RTV but still knowing the score, rather inconvenient.

You could avoid all news programming that would tell you the score and stay offline so you wont know the score and then when you watch it on RTV or whatever, you'll not know what the score was which wont spoil your enjoyment of the game.

@Jamie1807, not in a long time, certainly not this season.

It's a ridiculous situation where an SPL game isn't shown Live in Scotland, yet we get it Live here in Australia on Setanta Sports.Maybe you might have to fly out here for the weekend, Boab.

:beer1:

The reason behind not showing these games is to try and keep attendances up.

So instead of sitting at home, why don't we all head on over to Ibrox, stand for the full 90 and sing our hearts out?

Or is that too much effort for the prawn sandwhich brigade? I'm travelling 1500 miles for a "meaningless" game, so none of this "i've got no money" etc.

If you love our club, you'll find the money. For example I have recently taken out a rather hefty loan to go halves on a season ticket and rail ticket with a friend :sherlock:

So instead of sitting at home, why don't we all head on over to Ibrox, stand for the full 90 and sing our hearts out?

Or is that too much effort for the prawn sandwhich brigade? I'm travelling 1500 miles for a "meaningless" game, so none of this "i've got no money" etc.

If you love our club, you'll find the money. For example I have recently taken out a rather hefty loan to go halves on a season ticket and rail ticket with a friend :sherlock:

Not better going to Tannadice?

LOL that is where I will be anyway

LOL that is where I will be anyway

Me too, cannot wait!

If your going to ibrox it will be a very lonely game for you :rolleyes:

and hefty loan :craphead: 200 quid? :lol:

If your going to ibrox it will be a very lonely game for you :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PR misses the point wildly!

You could avoid all news programming that would tell you the score and stay offline so you wont know the score and then when you watch it on RTV or whatever, you'll not know what the score was which wont spoil your enjoyment of the game.

Yes, I haven't ruled out avoiding all these factors.

The advantage of having a standby phone at the moment, as Rino attacked my sony ericcson at the weekend, is that my phone now doesn't give a preview of each text when I get a text.

better make it 1600 and landing at the right venue.

Wee bit of a reckless typo there on my behalf, but ach well i'll be at the game anyways!

And in reply to the mega-loan, when it includes a yearly train ticket on FGW (look them up, its a hefty fee i assure you), season ticket, hotels in glasgow for the night etc. and its a small fortune...

Especially when your on next to feck all money in an area with one of the highest unemployment rates in the country, oohhh the things we do for our great club eyy :sherlock: