How did you end up a Bear?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to say it was in my blood but my dads not into football in the slightest - i was into football from the age of about 5 or 6 - was a fan of man utd originally but everyone around me was rangers daft and when i was about 10 (1996) my cousin took me to my first rangers game - went along to ibrox and got 2 tickets outside the ground and will always remeber the excitement and the atmosphere and how i'd seen games on the tv plenty but had no idea it would be so amazing to go to games.Since then i averaged about 6 games a season which is pretty shite i know but im a busy man - my first old firm experience was may last year the game steve davis scored in - was one of the best experiences of my life and i owe it all to this site

Grew up on the southside and just loved watching the football with my dad and I've no idea what pulled me towards us, but I went for it and have never ever looked back.

My old man was a die hard Clydebank man, but I've converted him into one of us. :D

My family are all staunch Rangers supporters. My Dad was a season ticket holder for years before I was born and then when all the games were on the TV he sat me up in my high-chair to watch them, I was only about 2 lol. For me Rangers is more than a football club, its about tradition :)

Supported rangers for as long as i remember went to my first game when i was 6 i think it was with my uncle who had a season ticket in the govan rear where he still sits today, if my memory serves my right we beat the pars 1 from an allbertz penalty!

Like most ppl was born into a bluenose family thankfully and my fav player was super ally :praise:

i used to work with a guy who supported celtic then rangers then celtic again & who now supports airdrie needless to say he didnt have many if any pals & every1 thought he was a tit :wink:

i had no choice in the matter. my old man took me to my first game at the tender age of 22 months.the rest is history. been rangers daft ever since. thank fuck for bad parenting eh.