Stephen Thompson "blasts" Rangers again

If Martin Bain or Alistair Johnstone was to make such comments to the media, I'd be humiliated. How unprofessional and cheap, not including ridiculous.

I'm glad that Bain didn't react, the piece of shit isn't worth it.

I fucking hate Dundee United, they've grown on me as a filthy, wee club with an oppressed attitude.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to fucking laugh, so if Dunfermline have a promising youngster in their ranks their youth set-up wouldn't try and take them to their club if they could ?

An obsessed stupid just stupid fucking gimp.

We lap this hatred up and use it to shite all over these diddy teams - celtic included. Rangers, as always, showing their inherent class and dignity by refusing to get into verbal handbags. The horrible wee cunt will be fuming he didn't get more of a rise out of Bain. Like I said, leave the squabbling to the diddy teams and we'll sit back and count the trophies. :21:

Looking at the positives of that article, Bain has refused to comment and shown the dignity that is apparent within Rangers. :21:

As for Utd, big yawn, really don't give a shit what he thinks, and if Rangers are going for some other teams youngsters and paying compensation what's it got to do with him, those teams don't have to trade.

since when was he speaking for the rest of the SPL anyway

Aye but they won the Scottish Cup, don't you know?

It'll be coming soon to a pub near you.

:lol:

Thompson is a hypocrite,wasnt that long ago his club took 2 young Dundee players for next nothing. Arab fucks are getting way above there station,just cause they won the Scottish cup :wanker:

I don't think we should be paying money for 16-18 year olds, just might make them get ahead of themselves and maybe puts a lot of pressure on them also, we should be bringing them through from younger without the need for any payments.