Chris Eagles - MultiMerge Thread

Ibroxblue

Is this guy any better than the Chris Burkes and Charlie Adams of this world? Burke and Adam lit up the first division. And where meant to be EPL targets. Even Ross McCormick was brilliant down there, Eagle is in the same mould as these players.

(tu)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After me getting all this abuse for assuming its wages the club comes out and says its wages.

I will accept apologies written in the post :lol:.

No-one gave you any 'abuse.'

They simply questioned your reasons for thinking that and your reasoning behind be so mad at such a happening. :sherlock:

Fuck him off, fuck the english league off, Their players wont learn until the football downthere implodes, which it will fucking do soon enough.

There are teams in holland and belgium etc we should be having a wee look at I reckon.

But first of all what we need to do, is airing every single fucking interest in public, Its new to me, My Rangers didnt use to do that, lets get back to them days.

After me getting all this abuse for assuming its wages the club comes out and says its wages.

I will accept apologies written in the post :lol:.

No-one gave you any 'abuse.'

They simply questioned your reasons for thinking that and your reasoning behind be so mad at such a happening. :sherlock:

I wasn't mad , the way I wrote my comment was not how I though about it in my head :lol: , I was a little embarssed we can't afford his wages but hey theres more players out there and I do understand why we cant and it is sensible not to afford more than we can and now thinking it over fuck him we are the people!

It all makes sense now.

On the day Rangers sell a good player they leak a story that we are after a player to appease the fans, even get him up here but the key factor is??

Did AJ and co already know we could not afford him?

We could not afford to keep Thompson, but we could afford to bid for a EPL player?

Smells a bit funny to me.

Fuck him off, fuck the english league off, Their players wont learn until the football downthere implodes, which it will fucking do soon enough.

There are teams in holland and belgium etc we should be having a wee look at I reckon.

But first of all what we need to do, is airing every single fucking interest in public, Its new to me, My Rangers didnt use to do that, lets get back to them days.

THE man has spoken. :praise:

[/thread]

:craphead:

Eagles has asked for money rangers cant afford to give any player, so I am happy that the club are being sensible about it and just looking elsewere. we need to work within our budgets lads, if that means losing out on number 1 targets then so be it.

It all makes sense now.

On the day Rangers sell a good player they leak a story that we are after a player to appease the fans, even get him up here but the key factor is??

We could not afford to keep Thompson, but we could afford to bid for a EPL player?

Lots of things in life smell funny.

It all makes sense now.

They wouldnt do that mate, plus Eagles was only on 15k pw we can afford that.

Rangers fans have been starved of signing for two years. So its only natural the fans will exited over players signing.

Eagles didn't really Excite me! TBH Ive never really seen the guy play, hes had a lot of loan spells with different clubs.

Which tells me hes not that great of a player! we probably got rid of a better player in wee Novo.

There is a few pound to spend! Walter will get it right.

It all makes sense now.

Lots of things in life smell funny.

Just think about it for a minute.

We cant afford to keep a SPL player, but we can afford to get a EPL player?

It all makes sense now.

They wouldnt do that mate, plus Eagles was only on 15k pw we can afford that.

Rangers have done worst mate. Nobody knows what he earns, not 100%.

The only way that boy would have came up here was if we made him financially secure for life.

Massive clubs and Champions League football mean nothing to the modern day footballer. It's 'all about the Benjamins' as one Russell Latapy would say.