Chris Eagles - MultiMerge Thread

Ibroxblue

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game of football is dead, until the English Premiership implodes and everyone can get back to normal. Twats like this Eagles guy turning down the chance of a good wage and Champions League football so he can go back to an inflated wage at some monkey club in England just prove how badly the game has deteriorated.

I'm only 33 and even I hanker for the "good old days".

Its not that we dont have the pulling power anymore its the fact we have no cash.

We can offer a certain wage and we aint going over it.

Stop all this pish about we cant get players anymore when its clear we are fucked financially and will need to find a bargain.

Hopefully we can get out of this mess soon and start spending without wage caps etc.

Just look at Liverpool! Their fans are on their knees praying that a Saudi comes in for them. Rangers, one of the most famous and biggest clubs on the planet fucking crippled over 30 million debt whilst Man City spend 250 million. The game is fucked mate.

I dont really so how the games fucked because of that.

Liverpool and and Us were fucked by bad owners.

Man City had someone come in who will spend cash.

We had someone come in like that and look at us now.

Its up to their owners and the club what they spend and pay their players.

Its not that we dont have the pulling power anymore its the fact we have no cash.

Stop all this pish about we cant get players anymore when its clear we are fucked financially and will need to find a bargain.

Hopefully we can get out of this mess soon and start spending without wage caps etc.

Cash should mean nothing to a footballer, the success you gain at the end of the season is worth more than any ammount of money, you cant take away success, but you can take away money.

Cash should mean nothing to a footballer, the success you gain at the end of the season is worth more than any ammount of money, you cant take away success, but you can take away money.

Utter nonsense. Its a job just like any other, money talks. I'm afraid a couple of SPL winners medals would mean fuck all to a 50 year old with wrecked knees trying to scrape a living together.

Sky Sports have ruined British football.

how? <cr>

The large injection of money into English football, team get about £30 million + for getting relegated from the EPL.

Whilst we in Scotland have the shitty end of the stick, we get about £2m, even when we win the league.

(TV revenues)

Looks like Eagles will be going to Sunderland ... guess they have more money to offer him :angry:

And after they draw 1-1 with Wigan on a Wednesday night at home to a shit crowd I hope he tunes into the champions league highlights and see's a packed bouncing Ibrox as we entertain the mighty Real Madrid.

Enjoy spending your extra money ya twat!

You would have got slaughtered in Scotland for wearing a hair band anyway!

Looks like Eagles will be going to Sunderland ... guess they have more money to offer him :angry:

Of course they do, I cant fathom why people dont seem to understand this. If any EPL (or upper end of the Championship) team is interested in the same player as us they will simply blow us out of the water in terms of wages.

Who he signed for then? Bolton or Blackpool or sum other mediocre shit club with no aspirations

Without casting aspertions on Rangers, just what are our aspirations?

Beat Celtic and try not to get too badly thumped in Europe? To a non-Rangers fan, is that really worth missing out on the extra half million quid a year they'd get playing in the premiership?