Chris Eagles - MultiMerge Thread

Ibroxblue

"Don't call me a wanker if you have 55 posts" :lol: made me chuckle

yes you can only call somebody a wanker on here after you have made 100 posts didnt you know that lol

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C'mon it's classic us, we punt a player pull out the old we have a replacement lined up trick and then it falls through...

You have to admire it though, it's bided our club some time and took the pressure off for a little longer. :beer1:

I wonder if Burnley asked for proof that we had the £1.2M or so that we offered? :sherlock:

It's a very good question, we could have been paying it up in installments. Meaning we would only have to prove (if we did of course) the first installment. like £100,000 :sherlock:

maybe what we offered him was acceptable though, maybe the whole contract was good enough, but moving his family up to scotland wasnt?

either way its no ones fault

I don't see how we can blame the club anyway (tu) 'Outrage' 'Embarrassed'. Why? I just don't get it!

Because we can't afford a fucking Burnley players wages.

C'mon it's classic us, we punt a player pull out the old we have a replacement lined up trick and then it falls through...

You have to admire it though, it's bided our club some time and took the pressure off for a little longer. :beer1:

What a load of shite.

Really, on a scale of 1-10... How disappointed are you that we've just lost another 1st team player today? :sherlock:

maybe what we offered him was acceptable though, maybe the whole contract was good enough, but moving his family up to scotland wasnt?

I don't see how we can blame the club anyway (tu) 'Outrage' 'Embarrassed'. Why? I just don't get it!

You don't know that. (tu)

i agree mate

just hope people dont have a right go at eagles incase it was nothing to do with money

god the suicide merchants that will be on here soon are gonna burst my heid

How do we even know we offered Eagles an over the top amount of money? We might have offered him less than what he is on at Burnley? At which point Eagles will ask himself why accept less than what I am already on? After all, we are downsizing.

We don't want to offer money we can't afford (tu)

Yes It's embarssing that we cant afford the money.

What a load of shite.

Really, on a scale of 1-10... How disappointed are you that we've just lost another 1st team player today? :sherlock:

A player who i didn't rate too greatly.

Inconsistent and injury prone.

We could use the money to buy a wide player which we are trying to do, we couldn't agree terms so we move on and look for someone else.

How do you know we can't afford the money? It could be a number of things, maybe he doesn't want to live in Scotland? Holding out for a EPL team? You don't know yet you assume and bring our club down, get a grip for fuck sake

i agree mate

just hope people dont have a right go at eagles incase it was nothing to do with money

god the suicide merchants that will be on here soon are gonna burst my heid

I think I might bow out from Bears Den posting for the evening. The implosion has already started :(

come into the OT mate, should be some laugh later when the regular screw loose people show up D:

ffs being called a wanker and getting offended - I have been called much worse :lol: You need to toughen up or you wont last on here - posting on the wrong thread - my goodness such a crime - well worthy of calling you names !!! (sic)

Why?

because we have just made a 43 page thread about a player who has just told us to fuk off, and we should be able to attract a man u reject currently playing for burnley in the championship.

That's WHY.

Why?

Because it's got to the point that Glasgow Rangers cant afford to pay the wages of a Burnley player!!

You do realise we are 30million in debt dont you ? ffs get a grip.

If we had a wage cap and Eagles wanted more than that would you really want us to go over that for him ?

How do you know we can't afford the money? It could be a number of things, maybe he doesn't want to live in Scotland? Holding out for a EPL team? You don't know yet you assume and bring our club down, get a grip for fuck sake

I dont know that but why the fuck would he come all the way up to say he doesnt like Scotland. He would know what Glasgow is like and if hes holding out for an EPL team fair enough. Your right thats what Im assuming and it will end up being to do with the money in my opinion.

What a load of shite.

A player who i didn't rate too greatly.

Inconsistent and injury prone.

We could use the money to buy a wide player which we are trying to do, we couldn't agree terms so we move on and look for someone else.

Cheers for proving my point, the attention has now be shifted to us "trying to spend money". Like the last 3 seasons now. If we just sold Thomson, with just letting Boyd and Novo go for free and no sign of "trying" to replace anybody.

Then today situation and overall mood would have been a different story, as I said we really do have to hand it to our club :sherlock:

Why?

Because it's got to the point that Glasgow Rangers cant afford to pay the wages of a Burnley player!!

You don't know what we cannot afford to pay them.

You do know know that the team was dead because we 'didn't pay him what he wanted.'

You know about as much as the next man. Now get a grip. (tu)