For all you doubters(I make a prediction)

polar bear

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no doubts we will get number 54 and scottish cup back and the last 16 uefa cl and heres why

we have the best defence in the spl

edu is set to replace kev in midfield after his world cup he looks more determind than ever

miller and lafferty will shine as a pair(i know people will dont belive that but i do)

davis easily the best spl player

webster is back and hes smarter and stronger

the best goalkeeper in spl

the most promising youngsters like fleck, little, wilson, wylde and ness in the spl

we are the people

now lets take a look at celtic for a moment

mowbery part 2 lennons so called thunder lol

boruc - gone replacement zaluska......................shit

naylor and McManus - gone .................personally they are falkirk material

mulgrew................why he is back hes shit

cha du ri ........... no english

boating............. dont know if hes in but hes a prem reject

bullard................. not in but looking like he will has a glass knee people one old firm and his career is over

ledly ....................... good player but ball greedy watch his fist few games and you will see

last but not least muphy was good as a youngster but he cant score to save himself

well i hope ive convinced all of the non belevers or doubters out there

sorry about spelling

follow follow people we are the champions

Great Post and my exact thoughts on the scum team

I think we need two or three players.

Only if they are equal to or better than what we currently have in the squad.

I don't want Walter blowing £2 million on a journey man and giving him a 3 year deal on 15k per week.

We have young players who are good enough to play for Rangers. The problem is consistency. Young players go through good and bad spells, which may turn out to be our downfall this season.

no doubts we will get number 54 and scottish cup back and the last 16 uefa cl and heres why

edu is set to replace kev in midfield after his world cup he looks more determind than ever

miller and lafferty will shine as a pair(i know people will dont belive that but i do)

the most promising youngsters like fleck, little, wilson, wylde and ness in the spl

we are the people

bullard................. not in but looking like he will has a glass knee people one old firm and his career is over

ledly ....................... good player but ball greedy watch his fist few games and you will see

last but not least muphy was good as a youngster but he cant score to save himself

sorry about spelling

We will win the league I have no doubts on that score whatsoever! I agree with your assessment mate....

but the Korean guy cha apparently speaks five languages fluently including English. :sherlock:

I think we need two or three players.

This.

I have said it many times but this squad is not good/big enough to last 45+ games.

If we can get in a RW/LW/ST and possibly another CB then I would feel more confident of retaining the title.

i predict unless we spend at least 7m then we finish 3rd and celtic to win the trebble 10/1 william hills a good price.

10/1 for rangers too dont think there be many takers.

id say whats gonna happen is sell sell sell and get rid of the dept and then back in the frame for the following season. this season to be a sacrifice to save the club from dept.

robert what is this dept you speak of?

we are the people

sorry about spelling

We will win the league I have no doubts on that score whatsoever! I agree with your assessment mate....

but the Korean guy cha apparently speaks five languages fluently including English. :sherlock:

And he was sooooo good that the mighty Freiburg didnt offer him an extension and he was heading back to korea to play in the domestic league , sounds a right blue chip signing if you ask me :sherlock:

i predict unless we spend at least 7m then we finish 3rd and celtic to win the trebble 10/1 william hills a good price.

id say whats gonna happen is sell sell sell and get rid of the dept and then back in the frame for the following season. this season to be a sacrifice to save the club from dept.

im not sure which department he is on about , im sure he won't be back from kerrydale st anal raping at his local church any time soon ....

im not sure which department he is on about , im sure he won't be back from kerrydale st anal raping at his local church any time soon ....

Robert 0881? The thick fuckers can't even disguise themselves properly anymore. :crywank:

I think our starting XI is more than capable of making it three in a row, it's when injuries and suspensions hit home. I don't think the kids and fringe players like Broadfoot are good enough to dig out wins at difficult places.

i know it sounds obvious but i can see the expirience of smith over lennon be a huge advantage! for example when it gets to the nitty gritty i know hich boss i would rather have! lennon might be able to install some passion in a pishy squad but he is tacticly clueless and weve yet to see him under pressure. whereas smith has been there and done it all in the old fim department!

I'll need to see our squad and 'theirs' come 14th aug. It's hard to say with more players leaving possibly? and no signs of replacements.

However with lemon buying anything that moves I'm not too worried tbh especially as he's a novice retard in his current position compared to the wily old fox we have in sir Walter

Aslong as smith gets in the bodies he wants then I predict lemon will be crying himself to sleep by the time santa appears down his chimney this yr.