Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

I won't be able to make the St.Johnstone game, anyone know if it's on Sky or ESPN? I've got to see the legendary debut!

get yerself on a computer m8

im sure there will be a cold sweeping the world that day, plenty coughs going around

(tu)

when does this guy actually conclude the deal?- he has us all acting like a bunch of expectant fathers here. I'm not a smoking man, but if I was I'd be on my 4th packet since this morning. Trying to get work done and it was going well till the jokers came on.

How do you think I feel mate? I AM an expectant father right now, throw in this Jelavic stuff and I'm about to explode.

My timecard for the past few weeks should read 'done f%$k all but surf RM' :craphead:

How do you think I feel mate? I AM an expectant father right now, throw in this Jelavic stuff and I'm about to explode.

My timecard for the past few weeks should read 'done f%$k all but surf RM' :craphead:

If it's a boy you should name him James Vladimir Nikica

does he not have to be registered before 1700 hrs tonight to be available for sunday

He wont be playing on sunday according to official text which i don't know where to get it on the official website but it was posted on FF :)