UEFA Cup Final Bears hung out to dry

CanadianBacon

The fucking MANCHESTER RIOT POLICE should also get hammered but as always Rangers FC and it's GLORIOUS FANS are made the scapegoat, absolutely redicoulous sentences but it was always on the cards and i see another poster has commented on how they tarnished our great club's name but they were always looking for some reason to get at our fans !!!

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

disgrace feekin disgrace

they are scapegoats to help england in their world cup bid

I'm convinced now that we really should send a report of Manchester 08 to the WC bid committee detailing the failings of that day. They've proved they can't handle it and they need to be taught a lesson about how they treat visitors to their country.

Is that all? what about fellow Rangers fans who were in the wrong, but have been on the wrong side of a publicty stunt. You obviously don't care about them?

If anyone was innocent of course i would but in this case from what i have seen and heard these guys are not. Its the innocent good fans who do not get involved in trouble that have to live with the publicity stunt to continually have to defend themselves after the actions of others.

Good. Throw away the keys. The damage that they have done our clubs reputation is ridiculous and i have no sympathy for them whatsoever.

you see the thing about feekin fools such as you is that

this opion is from behind your keyboard

and gutless yellow blastards would never say such things in public or even better to one of the guys pals

they were made scapegoats for the mismanagement of the GMP and the council down there

you show me the legal prcedent for sentenceing in this type of case cause its no where near that

I'm convinced now that we really should send a report of Manchester 08 to the WC bid committee detailing the failings of that day. They've proved they can't handle it and they need to be taught a lesson about how they treat visitors to their country.

Screw that.

Let the Polish, Germans, Argentinians, Croats, Serbs, Greeks, Italians,... descend on that shit-city.

The difference is: FIFA will do everything they can to ensure nobody sees the images of fighting (Like they did in Germany).

If anyone was innocent of course i would but in this case from what i have seen and heard these guys are not. Its the innocent good fans who do not get involved in trouble that have to live with the publicity stunt to continually have to defend themselves after the actions of others.

Your really are missing the point here big style, aren't you?

What would have been your course of action for the day then ? Give GMP free reign of battering man, woman and child.

Why was there no police getting charged despite clear evidence they provoked fans ? The scapegoats have been found and they are paying for it, the sentence certainly doesn't suit the crime.

Your really are missing the point here big style, aren't you?

No i dont believe so. If theses people are guilty of their crimes then they are rightly punished. I dont sympathise with those who are guilty. The sooner all of this is finished with the sooner we can get on proving that we are a wonderfull support which 99.99999% of us are.

Screw that.

Let the Polish, Germans, Argentinians, Croats, Serbs, Greeks, Italians,... descend on that shit-city.

The difference is: FIFA will do everything they can to ensure nobody sees the images of fighting (Like they did in Germany).

To me that would just represent rewarding intolerable incompetence and brutality. I want what happened that day to be turned against them and this is the only chance we'll get.

No i dont believe so. If theses people are guilty of their crimes then they are rightly punished. I dont sympathise with those who are guilty. The sooner all of this is finished with the sooner we can get on proving that we are a wonderfull support which 99.99999% of us are.

so by your wee judicial system if a guy throws a piece of chewing gum on the floor and is caught and punished with a sentance of 2 years in prison , with him being guilty you would agree on the sentance?.

most folk are agreeing that if these guys are guilty then yes they must be punished but i think that the sentances are very harsh and do not reflect some of the charges brought

I know I said I'd never set foot in Manchester again but I really think we should descend on the place en masse again after this bullshit.

You must be kidding, and I hope you are. I don't know who that would benefit, but it wouldn't benefit the Club. I'm irritated by this, this has set us back years, and could have been avoided. The Club has this hooligan narrative around it, and it will take quite a while to get rid of.

Its bollocks but i knew they would get hammered. If you are involved in sort of trouble like this at the football now you get hammered.

the thing is whats the difference between climate change rioters // may day rioters// G7 rioters

all much much more vicous but no where near the same sentences

FEEK MANCHESTER POLICE AND FEEK THE LYING BLASTARD OF A JUDGE

worse damage since the blitz my arse

You must be kidding, and I hope you are. I don't know who that would benefit, but it wouldn't benefit the Club. I'm irritated by this, this has set us back years, and could have been avoided. The Club has this hooligan narrative around it, and it will take quite a while to get rid of.

I agree with you believe it or not...............but the ironic thing about it all none of the ICF were actually involved.

so by your wee judicial system if a guy throws a piece of chewing gum on the floor and is caught and punished with a sentance of 2 years in prison , with him being guilty you would agree on the sentance?.

most folk are agreeing that if these guys are guilty then yes they must be punished but i think that the sentances are very harsh and do not reflect some of the charges brought

So they were charged with throwing chewing gum were they?

Judge says it was the worst devastation to hit manchester since the blitz :rolleyes:

Forgot about the IRA bomb in 1996 so soon :rolleyes:

Somebody needs tae start one of them online petition things tae highlight these fuckin statements, and get everybody and their Granny tae sign it.

Then get it printed off and sent tae the WC organising committee.

If I knew how tae go aboot these kinda things, I would.

Whatever they did, or why they did it, I would still choose any of them beside me, over the likes of you.