What ex bears do you think were under-rated?

King_gazza

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was awful for us in his first spell,but came back as a quality defender

yeah he did always liked him at the back, was a big no nonsense guy. Showed his experience at the world cup and was nice to see him after the difficult few years he has endured (tu)

on another note I thought bob Malcolm was more decent than folk gave him credit for. Was calm on the ball and could spray the passes about as well as snapping folk in two if need be.

Alex McDonald - A Great player and 100% RANGERS man - He would have died for the cause. Of all the Great players we,ve had at Ibrox. He's STILL my favourite of all time.

My uncle lives above Alex McDonald in Kirkintilloch. Need to get him to introduce me one of these days.

Davy McKinnon & Colin McAdam those were tough times. ( I once seen Colin McAdam knock out Tommy Burns and then his brother Tom in quick succession with two right hooks at a Thistle Celtic game at Firhill, he was then sent off and flung his shirt into the Celtic dugout.

Before the days of Youtube or it would have been a classic )

daniel cousin (one of best loan strickers we ever had in my time, bullied defences )

hemdani (thnk he woz one of the best passers of ball, and kept everything simple, never paniced)

tugay (outstandin midfielder and even played superb againgst monaco at sweeper)

kenny miller(1st time around)

berg( guy woz actual class)

daniel cousin (one of best loan strickers we ever had in my time, bullied defences )

hemdani (thnk he woz one of the best passers of ball, and kept everything simple, never paniced)

tugay (outstandin midfielder and even played superb againgst monaco at sweeper)

kenny miller(1st time around)

berg( guy woz actual class)

Henning Berg?