***The Official Manchester United v Rangers Thread***

Muff

I was dreading this game last week but it's upon us now and I feel strangely confident that we are going to surprise a few folk around the world. Ever the optimist.

I'd love to see Fleck start as he is a better player than SN or KL but would be surprised if he did.

WATP

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last week i was fearing a 3-0 for some reason but ive recovered my testicles and fancy us to nick a draw. Must keep possession when we have it and try and exploit Miller and Weiss's pace to get at them on the break.

Could do with a Ferguson or Hemdani in there to get there foot on it but looking forward to it anyway.

Agreed could do with Hutton and Cuellar at the back instead of Whittaker and Weir as well

Last week i was fearing a 3-0 for some reason but ive recovered my testicles and fancy us to nick a draw. Must keep possession when we have it and try and exploit Miller and Weiss's pace to get at them on the break.

Could do with a Ferguson or Hemdani in there to get there foot on it but looking forward to it anyway.

We don't need them wee have big lee ! will break darren fletchers leg and not get sent off then will unlock their defence with some accurate pinpoint passing and maybe even grab a thunderbolt for himself :craphead::crabflute:

0-0 is my dream.

Anti-football or not, however we decide to play it is up the opposition to break us down then.

Defending is a skill, while not pretty to watch, can be very effective when done properly.

Look at Everton -v- ManU and Birmingham -v- L'Pool, they never gave up, never let a ball die, never stopped chasing ... thats how you win (or draw) matches against a more talented opposition.

Congrats Papa! (tu)

a 1-0 for my 22nd birthday today would do me nicely and kick start the night out (tu):D congrats papa btw (tu)

Have a good one mate, it's my 23rd today and I can't imagine a better present than a win for the Rangers. :D

Just believe lads, I know we're heavy underdogs but like many others on here I've got a sneaky feeling that tonight something special will happen, 2-1 to the boys in blue I say, let's see a real fight Rangers, come on!

Congrats Papa! (tu)

Have a good one mate, it's my 23rd today and I can't imagine a better present than a win for the Rangers. :D

Just believe lads, I know we're heavy underdogs but like many others on here I've got a sneaky feeling that tonight something special will happen, 2-1 to the boys in blue I say, let's see a real fight Rangers, come on!

you have a good one too mate, have a few beers on me an heres hoping we gub this mob (tu)

I've just been told (fairly weak source to be fair) that we're playing 4-4-2 and the team is:

McGregor

Foster Bougherra Weir Papac

Weiss Davis McCulloch Whittaker

Miller Beattie

Crazy if true

Fairly weak is an understatement!

I've just been told (fairly weak source to be fair) that we're playing 4-4-2 and the team is:

McGregor

Foster Bougherra Weir Papac

Weiss Davis McCulloch Whittaker

Miller Beattie

Crazy if true

hows that.? broadfoot is injured. who do u want him to play at RB.?

How is it crazy. thats our team,we have no cunt else.