Goon Brigade complaining

Jelle1880

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the cretin is "disgusted" at such a petty thing.................how "disgusted" must he be at his clubs "disgusting" history of baby rape, support of terrorism and close links to the World biggest pedophile ring, the Roman Catholic Church? Because when you sit these two scenarios together the raping absolutely mega mega dwarfs a game of football, so this guy must be writing these Emails from a hospital bed as surly his heart would not be able to handle the stress his own personal guilt puts him under. I'd guess he is in double fingers now with heart attacks?

I get an inkling that he will conveniently forget about this or let out a childish laugh and tell me to "go away you sicko" in some way or form to try and make out these FACTS are not significant.

Absolutely. Scotland's real shame are the pedophiles from Celtc (sic) Park. But I guess as most of them have probably been abused by their filthy priests they think that way of life is normal. Makes my blood boil that one.

Anyway to the 'point' of mr easily offended, teams name 25 players in their European squads, I expect you are actually allowed to perm any eleven from that 25 to play in any particular game so the whole argument is nonsense from the outset.

How stupid can they be? They are writing a formal letter of complaint but they refer to us as 'Scotland's Shame FC'. All credibility goes straight out the window there, e-mail deleted. Thanks for wasting 10 mins of your life ya soap dodger.

How many of last night's Man Utd team played in the Charity Shield win over the EPL champions Chelsea?

Deluded and pathetic. I almost pity them.

Eight played as confirmed by Ferguson last night and they beat Chelsea the filth are just hurting.

How stupid can they be? They are writing a formal letter of complaint but they refer to us as 'Scotland's Shame FC'. All credibility goes straight out the window there, e-mail deleted. Thanks for wasting 10 mins of your life ya soap dodger.

In one

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I thought that at the beginning of the Champions League campaign a club submits a squad of players.

Then a team can be selected as they have all been thought to be good enough to play in the Champions League.

Celtic fans need to look at their own failings before criticising the good name of Rangers.