Chris Eagles

Broxi

he had an interview with someone and when asked why he chose to stay at burnley instead of moving to rangers he said "My mum brought me up to play with a smile on my face."

is it just me or is he insulting us

:lol: too bad then you won't be winning much in your career.

what he got to smile about anyway with them.???

We've got the better player in Weiss.

I have this odd instinct that we'll get him on loan next year as well, but I have no idea why.

Yeah I've been saying this for a few weeks too. About Eagles though, he's pretty much the Daniel Cousin of the wing, can be a great player when he can be bothered. Pleased we didn't get him in the end. Good luck to him and Burnley.

I have this odd instinct that we'll get him on loan next year as well, but I have no idea why.

You might just be right. All depends on if he enjoys his time here. Let's face it, as good as he is, he won't be first pick at man city.

Its a scenario the wee man might just warm to, adulation, champions league football, trophies add that to enjoying the football, running amok leaving assorted Tams,Rabs and Boabs on there arse every week,and scoring a few setting up plenty.

or Man City reserves?

Its a scenario the wee man might just warm to, adulation, champions league football, trophies add that to enjoying the football, running amok leaving assorted Tams,Rabs and Boabs on there arse every week,and scoring a few setting up plenty.

or Man City reserves?

There is zero % possibility of Vladimir Weiss signing for Rangers on a permanent deal

PS I think he was saying he had no desire to play for Rangers and although possibly playing in the CL and earning more, he wouldnt have enjoyed it up in Jockland

Another silly English prick of player who thinks the Premiership is the be all and end all of football and would probably knock back a move to a lower half la liga team if it meant he got to stay in Engurland