Steven Naismith

papaguy51

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Always been a fan.

Have backed him to the tilt on numerous occasions. Finally, after a good pre season and a run of games he is finding top form.

I think you can call in "A feeling" eh Iain?! :craphead:

Playing great and deserves a lot of credit he has worked his socks off.

Always been a fan.

Have backed him to the tilt on numerous occasions. Finally, after a good pre season and a run of games he is finding top form.

I think you can call in "A feeling" eh Iain?! :craphead:

Yes, I think I should :D

great start to the season for the wee man. hope he keeps it up. seen him have a couple of good games, thinking he's gonnae be a player for us then he gets injured or just falls away. would just like to see his use of the ball and shooting improve, but what an engine he has and hopefully he can be a big player for us.

great start to the season and to be fair we have waited long enough for him to come good so hopefully the wee man can keep up the great performances he is putting in and do well this season for us.

I'm glad he's getting back to full fitness and showing how good he can actually be, the strength and determination he showed for Miller's second goal was top notch as he got the ball passed to Davis, and his composure and unselfishness ensured Jelavic got the winning goal.