To the dickhead that threw his scarf on the park

GOAT

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you know he threw his scarf on the pitch in protest at the way the team was playing?

Well he as sure as fuck didn't throw it to one of our players to put on because the weather was chilly! doh...or do you think the wind might have blown it on to the park?

i mwas on here and seen comments like we aint ever gonna win this game, i guarentee this is a loss so i switched off then i seen the scarf and my initial thoughts were this is gonna be a nerve shredding end to a game and we gonna do it, just to shut folks like that scarf thrower up, i know folks can get dis-heartened but the games arent over till the end :21: :21: :21:

fishing?

Why would I fish?

Too many folk on here like fishing, not me.

People on here are making assumptions about why a scarf was thrown onto the pitch.

Do they know why it was thrown on? NO they don't.

I'll make the assumption he done it out of frustration at their keeper making some very good saves and us hitting the post, not at the way the team was playing because we played fucking well.

The first scarf came on after we were denied a corner from Weiss's shot maybe in frustration maybe not.

Not sure about the second one but if they were thrown on in disgust at the team the pair of arseholes can fuck off.

I just have a feeling the first one was frustration at the ref,obviously i could be wrong.