Thommo

Team I'd like to see:

McGregor

Hutton Weir McManus Whittaker

Fletcher

Naismith Dorrans Morrison

Maloney

Miller

As much as I hate Maloney, I think that Scotland will need someone to take on defenders and support Miller.

Team I think Levein will play:

McGregor

Caldwell

Naismith Brown Fletcher Robson

Miller

I think Brown, Hutton and McGregor are fitness doubts so the likes of Phil Bardsley and Charlie Adam could make an appearance.

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McGregor

Hutton Weir Berra Whittaker

Fletcher

Naismith Dorrans Morrison

Iwelumo Mackie

Iwelumo get's stick because of that one sitter, if anyone has actually bothered to watch him, then they will see that he's a good player, and he is playing very well at the moment. IMO, Miller doesn't look fully fit, the games against Bursaspor and Hearts show that.

The likes of McManus, Caldwell, Robson... should be nowhere near the team - they are absolutely brutal.

Berra is an absolute bombscare of a centre half.

I must admit, though Muff - I think Robson's a decent player that brings something to the Scotland team.

So is McManus and Caldwell.

I think Barry Robson is absolutely shit. His passing is terrible, he get's caught on the ball too often, gives away needless fouls, caught out of position and plays like he's got banana's on his feet.

So is McManus and Caldwell.

I think Barry Robson is absolutely shit. His passing is terrible, he get's caught on the ball too often, gives away needless fouls, caught out of position and plays like he's got banana's on his feet.

McManus and Caldwell are the best of a bad bunch. Better than Berra, imo.

If Webster had been playing more games I would have no hesitation putting him in next to Weir.

McManus and Caldwell are the best of a bad bunch. Better than Berra, imo.

If Webster had been playing more games I would have no hesitation putting him in next to Weir.

Berra is better then McManus and Caldwell

Berra's had a good solid star to the season, bar his sending off. Supposidly had a fantastic game v Newcastle, where he kept Andy Carroll in his pocket for the majority of the game.

Needs to learn to keep his hands down as he gives away far too many fouls.

Anyone think we will actually see this;

McGregor

D.Flecther Caldwell

Mackie Dorrans Morrison Naismith

?

If this 4-2-2-2 actually goes ahead then it will either be a managerial masterstroke or an epic fail. He better know what he's doing.

Berra's had a good solid star to the season, bar his sending off. Supposidly had a fantastic game v Newcastle, where he kept Andy Carroll in his pocket for the majority of the game.

Needs to learn to keep his hands down as he gives away far too many fouls.

Looks awful everytime I see him but my mates a Wolves ST holder and says he can be decent.

It's just ridiculous how bad Scotlands CB options are these days.

The fact that Davie Weir has to be called up is a joke and detrimental to his Rangers career.

I cant believe that Derby Countys Kris Commons cant get in the midfield quality player.

With Big Lee out it weakens the team might get a draw if lucky

not looking forward to watching back pass darren fletcher as captain shambolic he is hardly a billy bremner type inspirational player anguish.gif

I wouldn't mind that team if McCulloch was in there instead of Caldwell (I know he's suspended)

Caldwell though, fucking hell.

Good to see Dorrans and Morrison starting. I'd go :

McGregor

Caldwell

Morrison Naismith Fletcher Dorrans

Mackie

team been confirmed on ssn, mackie plays ahead of miller. what a joke.

i hear mackies running riot down in the championship, but playing him in his first ever international game in a massive away game, ahead of a player on 49 caps whos played probably half of those games upfront by himself is an absolute disgrace.

get a grip levein!

For me, Rangers comes way ahead of Scotland. importance wise.

Aslong as it doesn't effect Miller's confidence Im very happy he isn't playing.

How gutted would you be if Miller was away with Scotland and got injured for a while.

Not worth thinking about, fingers crossed the rest of the players come home unscathed.