Foster tonight at left back

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Other than his miss I thought he was brilliant, 2nd best player. If he can play like that week in week out in the SPl. I'd like to see us sign him. But let's hope he keeps it up

Anyone else think "He shat it against Hamilton what's he gawna be like against Valencia?!?!"

Other than his miss I thought he was brilliant, 2nd best player. If he can play like that week in week out in the SPl. I'd like to see us sign him. But let's hope he keeps it up

Anyone else think "He shat it against Hamilton what's he gawna be like against Valencia?!?!"

yes! me, 100% proved me wrong, he was brilliant.

On hearing the team on the way to the game I thought it was a massive gamble that I was far from comfortable with.

Well done that lad, excellent is not over stating his performance.

Taking into consideration his game time for us, to be thrown into a game against a team that dominated Barca at home for 45 mins was never going to be easy for the lad.

Again, a massive well done.

I thought he was our best player tonight, if I'm honest.

You know, I wasn't sure about his inclusion pre-match but I'll always give our players my full support and he was superb. If he'd tucked away his chance, it would have been a perfect night for him.

How many times did Mata get a mention? Foster, and to be fair the rest of the defense, kept him so quiet.

He played very well and should have been the hero at the end! If only he'd have kept the shot down all the headlines would have been about him!

We will need to get a result in Spain or beat man u to have a chance of qualify IMO but Uefa cup should be in the bag...........dublin anyone??

His first touch in the game was brutal but after that he seemed to get better as the game went on (like a few of the players) and turned in a great performance in the end up against a top team, more of the same when called upon richie!

thought he had some very nervy moments and the miss was gutting to watch

but apart from that his pace breaking up play and not just humping the ball away he actually tried to play football on the ground and got forward very well

so for his champions league debut i was impressed with that.

didn't see this topic and started my own one :blush:

like a says in mine thought he was probably our best player tonight and should play instead of whittaker at the tottiedome ! whittaker has been very poor this season and a feel a break would do him a lot of good, he was solid for most of the night but towards the last 20 minutes he started being stupid and basically giving the valencia player he was marking a free run at crossing it. was very concerned for those last 20 but naisy should have buried his chance on about the 80 minute mark but we should have been about 4-1 up by then :disappointment:

Hopefully kenny got all his misses out tonight and will be back to his free scoring self on sunday :crabflute: