That was one of the best European performances I've seen....

papaguy51

Can't believe I'm sitting here after 90 minutes against that Valencia side actually gutted that we didn't win 5-1.

Davis, Bougherra and Papac were just utterly fantastic.

Big shout out to Ricky Foster as well - I wasn't expecting that performance at all (tu)

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe I'm sitting here after 90 minutes against that Valencia side actually gutted that we didn't win 5-1.

Davis, Bougherra and Papac were just utterly fantastic.

Big shout out to Ricky Foster as well - I wasn't expecting that performance at all (tu)

foster was a huge surprise, would feel more than comfotable now any time he is called upon this season

I know its ridiculous but I am gutted we didn't win that.... I never expected anything from tonight but we missed some sitters and we should have been out of sight by half time....

I really hope Miller keeps his confidence up after those misses tonight, the form he has been in I wouldn't have wanted those chances falling to anyone else yet somehow he wasn't on form tonight

Great performance from the team and just shows what a bit of belief can do for a team

This game ending up 1-1 is a travesty for us, we were fantastic

Naismith edu davis boughera were out of this world, kenny played well but seemed to be low on confidence i cant believe how many he missed!!

Im gutted!!

I thought we were very unlucky tonight. You know that thing about too much respect? I think we showed that tonight. You could feel the nervousness throughout the team, even McGregor (now there's a first) I liked the way we actually had a go tonight and I feel we could have went further too, but fair do's, we at least deserved a point but for a rotten piece of luck from Edu. And let me add, still no-one has scored against us yet in Europe.

Fuck the pope !

I know its ridiculous but I am gutted we didn't win that.... I never expected anything from tonight but we missed some sitters and we should have been out of sight by half time....

I really hope Miller keeps his confidence up after those misses tonight, the form he has been in I wouldn't have wanted those chances falling to anyone else yet somehow he wasn't on form tonight

Great performance from the team and just shows what a bit of belief can do for a team

Not ridiculous at all mate.

I CANNOT believe we have not taken three points tonight.

Everyone put their shift in tonight, absolutely fantastic performance! If that's anti-football, sign me up for more!

Not ridiculous at all mate, Valencia couldn't have complained if we'd won that by three or four clear goals.

As for Miller - Naismith is getting off light, he had two easy chances as well, but no-one should be getting criticised tonight.

What a performance by the team tonight! On another nite we could have wone by such a big margin. Bougherra, Davis, Naismith and Foster were the standout players for me. Weiss was also superb as was Papac. Cant believe how well we played...Superb! :uk::21::praise: