That was one of the best European performances I've seen....

papaguy51

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally agreee 100%. foster played brill tonight and i hope he takes alot of confidence from his performance. Davis bougy naisy weiss played v well as well. bring on the scum another performance like that on sunday should give us 3 points. Lennon will be shitting his wee ginger heed aff lol WATP

Might be a daft thing to say, but I also thought Valencia's 'front six' were absolutely sublime at times.

They way they closed down our defence, found space from deep and moved in for one-twos and triangles was mesmerising to watch.

And they still couldn't beat us :D

ok.. just in there. was 1 of the best home performances seen in a few years. was ready for lamping the geezer behind me for giving papac and miller stick. the whole right hand side we were getting so much success. which i thought we should have switched weiss over to that side, oh well happy with the performance and feel pretty gutted with a draw tbh, but would have took it b4 the game started. well done ricky foster tonight aswel.

Might be a daft thing to say, but I also thought Valencia's 'front six' were absolutely sublime at times.

They way they closed down our defence, found space from deep and moved in for one-twos and triangles was mesmerising to watch.

And they still couldn't beat us :D

Just in from ibrox

i would agree middle to front they looked really good but defensivley they looked like a mowbray team.

we played very well in patches and all players contributed to a very exciting game with lots of chances, and im a wee bit gutted we never converted some of our easier ones but third place was always my thinking and we are another point nearer that :D

I really didn't expect to be disappointed with a point! I put a bet on for a 1 all draw cos I thought that would be a good result for us. Feels like a defeat to me and feel guilty for the bet!

I really didn't expect to be disappointed with a point! I put a bet on for a 1 all draw cos I thought that would be a good result for us. Feels like a defeat to me and feel guilty for the bet!

donate it to rangers charity foundation thenlaugh.giflaugh.gif

Can't believe I'm sitting here after 90 minutes against that Valencia side actually gutted that we didn't win 5-1.

Davis, Bougherra and Papac were just utterly fantastic.

Big shout out to Ricky Foster as well - I wasn't expecting that performance at all (tu)

i cant make up my mind your spot on in some ways but the finishing let us down.

i am gutted but delighted at the same time.

we played well tonight hope we do the same in 2 weeks over in spain but for miller our in form forward he shouldnt be missing these easy chances lets hope he bangs in a couple at tattie dome on sunday to make up for it lol

So proud of the team tonight. I cannot believe I'm sitting here gutted we didn't horse Valencia tonight.

strange feeling isnt it.

you could tear the team apart of the finishing or praise them to the high heavens and be right on both accounts. superb play fractions away from tonking them.

i think we have a special team here only bettered recently by advocaats.