Scum sign Oliver Kapo

Davie2909

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how many players do they need? some size of squad they have, think lennon is just buying as many as he can in the hope that he will make a decent signing eventually. 20 games in 2 years for wigan and released with a year still left on his contract. Says it all really about Kapo's quality.

Was just going to make a topic slagging them for this, he's the type of player who ends up in Dubai playing 20 minutes a match earning 100k for it. He's past it and awful, great work agent Lemon

Wonder what the Celtic wage bill is like.

They must have a fairly big squad.

That's my thoughts, how are they finacing all these players, if they don't win the league and have no CL football next year they must surely have a mass clearout next season, or be in deep shit.

Good player on his day, problem is he doesn't have too many good days.

Either going to be a hit or a miss at celtc. Certainly an improvement on Samaras, who they have been playing on the left. Kapo does have the ability and quality, does he have the consistancy, bottle, attitude.. to make it at celtc?

Good player on his day, problem is he doesn't have too many good days.

Either going to be a hit or a miss at celtc. Certainly an improvement on Samaras, who they have been playing on the left. Kapo does have the ability and quality, does he have the consistancy, bottle, attitude.. to make it at celtc?

So Lennon has bought what ... 10/11/12 players or something stupid like that, yet he has still to play a striker out of position on the left.

Good work Neil. (tu)

So Lennon has bought what ... 10/11/12 players or something stupid like that, yet he has still to play a striker out of position on the left.

Good work Neil. (tu)

Joe Ledley, Niall McGinn, Shaun Maloney, James Forrest, Paddy McCourt... I thought they were all left sided?

Not long til he'll be telling us he grew up in the Celtic part of the Ivory Coast.

Which reminds me of N'Guemo saying he grew up listening to Celtic games on the radio in Cameroon. Haha. Its hard enough to listen to even get a signal in places in Scotland. Yet that cunt was tuning in from thousands of miles away. He must have had some super duper radio.

http://www.<No links to this website>/football/spl/celtic/2009/07/18/landry-n-guemo-i-grew-up-in-cameroon-listening-to-celtic-games-on-radio-86908-21529011/

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not long til he'll be telling us he grew up in the Celtic part of the Ivory Coast.

Which reminds me of N'Guemo saying he grew up listening to Celtic games on the radio in Cameroon. Haha. Its hard enough to listen to even get a signal in places in Scotland. Yet that cunt was tuning in from thousands of miles away. He must have had some super duper radio.

http://www.<No links to this website>/football/spl/celtic/2009/07/18/landry-n-guemo-i-grew-up-in-cameroon-listening-to-celtic-games-on-radio-86908-21529011/

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Okay so just for my own understanding, according to the tims everyone in Scotland is against them, but everyone in the rest of the world loves them. Is that correct?