Referees are against Celtic

H72

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No wonder a referee has given up his career and another receiving death threats as a result of these paranoid bastards' adding fuel to the fire.

It's appalling how he can say something like this. Quickly becoming my #1 hated tim.

He mouthed off that the tic were the best team in the country before the Old Firm, now he says this. He's conversion to a fully blooded tim is now complete due to these mouthy comments and his arse being 6 inches wide.

What decisions have exactly went against them.??? Honest to fuck,what decision.??

the pen that was giving then not giving v dundee utd was correct. All because the ginger pubeless bigot is in charge, all of a sudden they think thy can call anyone cheats these days.And nothing will happen to them. The sfa are probably shitting themselves to say anything against them, incase they ask for an investigation.

These cunts think there in an episode of taggart.

Next Old firm game everyone in our end should dress up as referees and mabe have a big masnonic banner with a whistle and set of refs cards in the middele

:lol: at parkhead at the end of last season,the Rangers support were supposed to have yellow and red cards etc.

you might get a few people doing it. :lol:

I really hate these fuckers, greetin face scum bags.

The refs better not give into this bullshit, the scum get away with enough as it is

And this wee hooper cunt and bawbag McNeill spouting this pish in the press is just going to put more pressure on refs

The SFA/SPL need to do something about this and draw a line under it,

I don't want this pish getting brought up everytime the tims don't win a game

Never defeated, only cheated FUCKIN SCUMBAGS

RANT OVER. good night all

Reading this thread and reading gary hoopers comment. I have remembered his goal against us,the little cheating 2 faced fucker used his two arms to control the ball to score.

That is exactly what I thought, I'll happily admit if I'm wrong but it's the first thing that sprung to mind yet neither of the commentators mentioned it.

I'll still think it was hand ball.

"Gary Hooper thinks referees want to give decisions against Celtic because they are one of the world's big clubs."

If ever there is any statement guaranteed to get the great unwashed on his side it's this one ... pandering to their paranoia as well as their delusions of grandeur :rolleyes:

I honeslty never thought I could hate their players, management and fans any more than I did during the o'neil days but this current crop is even worse. Fuckin scumbags. With a manager like that piece of shit its no wonder the players are coming out with stuff like this.

Delusional, pathetic, disgusting bunch of people.

I think we could be in line for either referees refusing to ref Ceptic games or striking. I wouldnt actually blame them if they did tbh,

This was funny for a while now its pathetic.

Can i ask during ra poops winning 9 in a row and when they dominated under O'squeel and Strachan, Why was the conspiracy against them dropped?

I think we could be in line for either referees refusing to ref Ceptic games or striking. I wouldnt actually blame them if they did tbh,

This was funny for a while now its pathetic.

Can i ask during ra poops winning 9 in a row and when they dominated under O'squeel and Strachan, Why was the conspiracy against them dropped?

Wrong place to ask this :craphead:

Well mate as this is the home of the establishment i thought someone on here may have been to the lodge meeting when it was decided we should "let" them win things :sherlock:

I wonder what would happen if the officials never bothered to turn up at Celtic's game with Aberdeen at the weekend :lol:

Probably pick a tim out of the crowd :anguish: