***The Official Champions vs. Hibs Thread***

Muff

One game going bad and that means he's right ? I could see the point if we'd dropped points before but one game going bad and that automatically means its the midfield faults and he's right ? fuck sake :lol:

one game going bad , that's a belter . How many times we had to come from behind this season ?

:marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv:

:clap:

one game going bad , that's a belter . How many times we had to come from behind this season ?

A few times, but what does that prove ? Are you trying to say every time Rangers have went behind its been the midfield and the midfield only at fault ?

We just expected to steam roll Hibs tonight. An ever occuring theme to this Rangers team.

I often criticise our ability to stay 100% professional, regardless of who we play, but this is just shocking.

I'm also not going for this whole fatigue nonsense either.

Often said paying £4m for one player would haunt us and it may start proving to be. We should've focused on a winger and defender.

I hope im wrong and hope we get things sorted, but to be 2 down at home to this hibs team...just isn't good enough.

One game going bad and that means he's right ? I could see the point if we'd dropped points before but one game going bad and that automatically means its the midfield faults and he's right ? fuck sake :lol:

lol Our midfield has been a shambles for 90% of this season.

Still think we will come back and win tonight though. Have no idea why i think this, probably blind loyalty.

There have been several wake up calls this season, several boots in the balls, but weve yet to learn from them. Hibs are on a run of 3 straight defeats, this should be 4, they are missing their most dangerous allbeit luxury player, yet they are horsing us by 2 goals.

We have the best players in the league yet we consistantly struggle to beat mediocre provincial clubs, i put that down to a few factors, poor coaching, players piss poor attitude and probably a bit of complaceny. Were losing goals FAR too easy this year.

(tu)