Play Kerkar on Saturday?

Thommo

Personally I'd like to see a midfield of Weiss-Davis-Edu-Kerkar on Saturday with Naisy and Miller up front which would hopefully give us much needed pace and creativity out in the wider areas however I can't see him playing for some reason.

Would you like to see him start?

Get Kerkar, Wylde, Foster, Hutton and Fleck in. Give them a chance at least.

Edu, McCulloch, Whittaker out. Lafferty only plays well off the bench, Papac now injured.

Maybe im over reacting, but im just fucking raging at how shite we were tonight. Shites an understatement.

No creativity, no motivation.

No.

Gregg Wylde and John Fleck deserve a chance ahead of him.

why? becuase they have been waiting longer? dont be so stupid.

play the best team, so if kerkar is better, play him. enough of this loyality over performance shit.

McGregor

Broadfoot Bougherra Weir Wylde

Davis Hutton

Weiss Naismith Fleck

Miller

Can't be any worse can it?

Would rather see Naismith pushed up front with Miller and slot Davis in between Fleck and Weiss with Hutton playing behind them 3.

play the best team, so if kerkar is better, play him. enough of this loyality over performance shit.

:rolleyes:

Because no one knows what Kerkar is like while we know what Fleck and Wylde will offer. Plus Kerkar has no idea about Scottish football and what it is like to play against Aberdeen while Fleck and Wylde do.

No.

Gregg Wylde and John Fleck deserve a chance ahead of him.

how can you say that when you've never seen him play? <cr>

personally id like to see him have 15 mins at least and see how he does especially if were a goal or two up

Do we really know he is better though? This is a guy who was released by a French lower league side and was a free agent. What evidence do we have that he is better than what we already have other than him being a natural left footer?

We don't know anything about him so until I do I couldn't say whether he should start or not. Don't think his clearance is complete yet anyway.

We have so many injuries and only a squad of 24 players. Walter must realise that playing the same 14/15 players in the SPL, CL and probably the SC will prove to be our downfall whether the others are good enough or not. I assume they are not terrible footballers. Ten of our squad have not started a league game this season and only four of those have managed one sub appearance, with Hutton making two appearances from the bench. It's all very well playing a few of them in the LC but 14 or 15 players will not win you the SPL or take you far in Europe. Injuries and suspensions will take their toll so more opportunities need to be given to the likes of Wylde, Hutton, Fleck etc so that the are not thrown in at the deep end when a crisis occurs.

v Sheep I'd have this

Shagger

Kirk Boughy Weir Wylde

Weiss Davis Hutton Naismith

Fleck

Miller

Alexander

Lafferty

Little

Whittaker

McCulloch

Loy

Shinnie/McMillan/Kerkar/ or indeed anyone who is fit and/or available

:mcgregor:

100x75.jpg?center=0.5,0 :bougherra: :weir: :wylde:

:davis: :hutton:

:weiss: :Naismith: :fleck:

:miller:

Can become a 4-1-3-2 with Naismith joining Miller up front when in possession & Davis pushing forward into the gap between the wide attackers.

:mcgregor:

100x75.jpg?center=0.5,0 :bougherra: :weir: :wylde:

:hutton:

:weiss: :davis: :fleck:

:miller: :Naismith: