Boyd leaving Boro

EggzyBear

Who the fk is Kris Boyd?

Fk him. We all said he'd regret tge move and hopefully he does. I hope he has a career like Franny Jeffers!

Franny Jeffers was actually a good player back in the day

Kris Boyd has never been a good player, a lucky player is what Boyd is

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the post where the guy is defending Boyd by saying he did score in Old Firm games

Aye that one goal, in the most meaningless OF game of Boyd's tenure at Ibrox, changes everything. He was ruthless against the Tims after all!

you think i'm defending that wee piece a shite, you got another think coming, scroll up to see my post

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=169767&view=findpost&p=1058493457

A lucky player? That's a bit of a nonsense comment. No one else could match boydy up here and he proved that year in year out. Luck has nothing to do with it.

It was luck he ever became a professional footballer in the first place

A liar, only in it for the money and a man who turned his back on the club... would I fcuk. Kris Boyd has made his bed.

We have better players at the club, play better football without him and he wouldn't get near the 1st team. He'd moan about it, he's already had his dig this season (after celtc game) and would cause problems. The usual mob would be on here 'if Boyd has played', 'no Boyd, no goals'... the same old bullshit we saw everytime we missed a chance or dropped points.

He's a poor footballer with a shit attitude and he's been found out in a tougher league.

Pretty sure this was all predicted. Leave Rangers.. Go to 'Boro .. then rot in some wee league. Could have been a legend here. but no. Needed an extra 20 quid per week... (Well more.. but you get my point). I'm reasonably sure the deal we put in front of him was 18K per week PLUS bonuses that could have taken him well over 20k per week. And that's not enough to play for the team he 'loves'?

Would not have him back in a million years. Led us on. And frankly.. Jelavic vs Boyd. Kenny vs Boyd? No chance I'd drop either of them for him.

No chance!

He strung us along and left for more money. If he was to come back he would laze about the 6 yard box and that would leave Miller to do the donkey work for him and as a result score less goals. Jelavic is a far better player anyway.