The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

What the fuck is the point in sky sports news?? they have been telling us the same story for 6 months. they were live at ibrox about half an hour ago, and the wee guy said "the desl will go through in 48 hours" This has been there catch phrase for 6 months. You would think they would shut the fuck up, and just break the story when it is officially done.

Just think, If Rangers had a hotel at Ibrox, how much money we'd have made from reporters over the past 6 months.

The debt would be gone. :craphead:

I'm very hopeful it'll happen today ot tomorrow latest. I know that = 48 hours, but this time I feel it is right.

What the fuck is the point in sky sports news?? they have been telling us the same story for 6 months. they were live at ibrox about half an hour ago, and the wee guy said "the desl will go through in 48 hours" This has been there catch phrase for 6 months. You would think they would shut the fuck up, and just break the story when it is officially done.

It's probably just the same repeat report from the last 6 months. Lazy cunts.

i dont think they have been that far away.

things have of course changed and a few others said to get a reaction.

Like the rest of the press pack, The Sun has had it on, off, on, off.....I await tomorrow's edition with anticipation! :D

i dont think they have been that far away.

things have of course changed and a few others said to get a reaction.

Too many people don't understand, or realise, the size of this takeover.

This leads them to believe it should be done within days of Whyte's interest being announced.

This leads them to believe it should be done within days of Whyte's interest being announced.

Peter Cadbury was just saying the same thing on Jedi radio. :lol:

It's a relatively small company, and the media bullshit has been around since the start. Just have a look at Muff's thread starter.