The Europa Cup or 3 In a Row? Vote Now

Under normal circumstances this would be a bit of a no-brainer - I'd take the Europa Cup every day of the week that ends in a "Y".

These aren't 'normal circumstances'

The thought of Lennon winning the title in his first season fills me with a burning hatred deep inside too much to bear for any man.

If Mowbray was still their manager or even the annoying Strachan I think I could just about give them the title but not HIM.

Has there ever been a more despicable figure in that clubs history? I don't think so.

I want to see Walter bow out in a blaze of glory riding off into the sunset, 3 League Flags flying high as Ibrox rises to salute the man that returned to put Celtic to the sword leaving Reid, Lawell and Lennon in a crumpled heap!

Yes, yes please, I long for that day.

3IAR For this Bear :uk:

although you did not at any point say you expect us to win the Europa League, it will not happen.

hate to be a negative prick, but the ammount of quality in the competition this year makes it highly unlikely we will do much in the competition.

that aside, ideally any European trophy over domestic for me.

so its Europa for me.

I'm going for the Europa League. I know it doesn't have the stature of the Champions League, but it's still a difficult one to get hold of.

I think if we won it, especially as the final is in Dublin, it would overshadow Celtic winning the SPL. Lennon and Celtic's league win would be marginalised.

What would the outcome be, if Celtic supporters were asked a similar question: Would you gladly take the SPL, knowing Rangers would win the Europa League in Dublin? Or, would you let Rangers take the SPL and no triumph in Dublin?

There would be some interesting replies.