Weiss

gunslinger

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pish. He was not the worse today but he has good and bad days.

I would definitely want us to try and keep him next year but I dont think thats possible.

Good asset to the team. We don't have another player that tries to take people on and we need someone like that in a team.

takes people on and when they take the ball of him he does what boots them, or dives hoping for the best.

all very well is someone doesnt take it off him ever single time.

honestly i wasnt beaslys biggest fan buthe pished on this shyster.

shite player never going to do much in football.

he ranges form ok to fuckin abysmal.

if he was a celtc player we would be gutting ourselves at him.

what people see in him is utterly beyond me.

Last week at Motherwell, and his performance against Hibs show me, and should show you that he is a lot more than 'ok'.

Give him a consistent run in that free role position, and see how he goes. I think he'd still be inconsistent, off and on but he is still young and he will gradually become more consistent.

For years our team has been crying out for someone willing to try something a bit different, little bit of flare or someone who would make us less boring to watch, for some people, yet a player like Weiss gets absolutely slaughtered at every opportunity.

He defo shagged your burd.

Your taking pish here mate sorry but everytime he got the ball Joe Ledley was up his arse , had no space at all the full 90 minutes. Hes inconsistent but far from shite , did you see the Hibs game earlier on in the season ? He came on and destroyed their defence and done the same last week against Motherwell. He was one of the three players that looked up for it today IMO : Ness , Bougherra and Weiss were the only one that were trying to make things happen.

takes people on and when they take the ball of him he does what boots them, or dives hoping for the best.

all very well is someone doesnt take it off him ever single time.

honestly i wasnt beaslys biggest fan buthe pished on this shyster.

shite player never going to do much in football.

Christiano ronaldo is known best for what? Skinning players. What does he do when he loses the ball? Exactly the same as Weiss.

I'm not saying Weiss is anywhere near as good but he is the same type of player. Yea he can beat people. Against motherwell he played neat passes and one twos and he put in an excellent all round performance.

Either you didn't watch the game or you have some vendetta against the guy

Your taking pish here mate sorry but everytime he got the ball Joe Ledley was up his arse , had no space at all the full 90 minutes. Hes inconsistent but far from shite , did you see the Hibs game earlier on in the season ? He came on and destroyed their defence and done the same last week against Motherwell. He was one of the three players that looked up for it today IMO : Ness , Bougherra and Weiss were the only one that were trying to make things happen.

(tu)

Burke..... It's amazing how short peoples memories are.

Weiss has been inconsistent but to say he's utter pish is just that, utter pish. If you can't see he has ability then you are blind. The fact that everytime he had the ball at least 3 players surrounded him says he is obviously a threat and he got marked out of the game. Why Wiess? Why not Davis? Whittaker? McCulloch?

I'm guessing your one of these people who thinks McCulloch is a good midfielder?

People are just too blind to see it's the 4 central players who have let us down all season and blame it on the players who try to make stuff happen.

Weir, Bougherra, McCulloch/Edu and Davis are the reason we have been mostly shite this year. The sooner Naismith and Jelavic is back the better because at least it means one of the midfielders will get dropped and I hope to god it's McCulloch.

I think the guys got talent the only thing that bothers me sometimes is when he tries to beat a player two and three times rather than put in a delivery when he should but you just cant blame him for today the whole team weren't at the races what disappointed me was our lack of hunger, fight and comittment especially when playing against the scum. :uk:

he tries to do too much when he has already gone by the man but he was more central today at times and celtic pressed the centre of the park well, he just never got time to run with the ball. definitely not consistent though.

Our shite performance in the 2nd half coincided with Weiss being stuck on the wing, presumably under instructions to do so.

If Wattie wanted to put him on the wing he should have given him a 10 minute spell running at Mulgrew immediately after he was booked

Weiss has had one really good games and goodness knows how many stinkers. Played out of position a lot agreed, but gives the ballaway all the feckin time.

I would send him back to Manchester and play Wylde out left or Lafferty.

This thread is thoroughly ridiculous.

What justification do you have for making this thread over other players? There were worse performers today and the only reason this thread is in existance is because of last weeks thread praising him.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion of Weiss,rightly or wrongly and you got one thing right in your post....He's inconsistent.

Other than that, I'd respectfully say that you are talking a fair bit of liberty with your words. doh

I've been disappointed with Weiss this season. A lot of posts in this thread are using as justification to play him that he did well against Hibs when he came on and played well against Motherwell last week. Well for me showing up twice against average teams really isn't enough and he needs to bring a level of consistency to his game where even if his stepovers and tricks aren't working he still finds a way to contribute.

our whole game had to change because he was constantly giving the ball away. you cant keep the ball on the deck and comit men forward if move always break down. that leaves you going back to front which with him and miller up front is pointless.

i see no reason to develop this player over any of the talents we own because he is shite,

any game time wattie is thinking of giving him should be given to fleck or wylde. they may not be any better but at least we own them. frankly i cant see how they could be worst.