Boxing and MMA

Happy for stipe he’s a fucking great guy unfortunately he’s not a minority so is vastly under promoted.

back to the drawing board for ngannou I think the blueprint for beating him is there.

id expect werdum,cain to bear him comfortably.

as for dc again I’m happy for him but if I’m honest the fight showed the lack of depth in the lhw division 

2 hours ago, kaiser1041 said:

Happy for stipe he’s a fucking great guy unfortunately he’s not a minority so is vastly under promoted.

back to the drawing board for ngannou I think the blueprint for beating him is there.

id expect werdum,cain to bear him comfortably.

as for dc again I’m happy for him but if I’m honest the fight showed the lack of depth in the lhw division 

Gustafson will be a challenge for him IMO, he was really impressive against Glover. 

4 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

I'm really looking forward to it!

Both high level wrestlers so this will be fought mostly on the ground .... the fact it's at heavyweight and the performance of miocic in the last fight makes him favourite for the win... I reckon it goes the distance with decision going to moicic :tu:

23 minutes ago, Polo said:

TJ v Mighty Mouse rumoured for that card too. Although TJ would probably need to cut to 125. Really fucking dislike MM - hope TJ smashes him. 

Really ?.. MM is one the best ever imo .... I reckon he would school TJ at 125 tbh....if TJ could cut to 125 that is...

16 minutes ago, Theulstervolunteer said:

Really ?.. MM is one the best ever imo .... I reckon he would school TJ at 125 tbh....if TJ could cut to 125 that is...

Yeah I’m not sure TJ could either. MM has cleaned out 125 so he should really be stepping up. He used to fight at 135 anyway. 

Amir Khan's pre-fight press conference with Phil Lo Greco was temporarily halted after a scuffle broke out between the fighters.

Both fighters were present at the Hilton Hotel in Liverpool ahead of Khan's highly-anticipated return to boxing at the Echo Arena, Liverpool, on April 21, live on Sky Sports.

? #KhanLoGrego Presser erupts after the Canadian launches a personal attack on Khan #BackToBusiness pic.twitter.com/MzaEaZVQtf

— Matchroom Boxing (@MatchroomBoxing) January 30, 2018

The pair traded insults in the early stages, but it reached a climax when the Canadian made comments about Khan's wife and family, with the former world champion appearing to throw a glass of water over the 'Italian Sensation'.

Each of the fighters' entourages had to be separated by the security team as tempers frayed, with undercard fighters Sean Dodd and Tommy Coyle - dressed as Batman and Superman - attempting to separate both parties.

You couldn’t make it up! ?

Batman (@SeanMasher) & Superman (@TommyCoyle89) help bring calm to the situation! 

Mad few minutes as order is restored... #KhanLoGreco#BackToBusiness pic.twitter.com/OKlwPZvzOk

— Matchroom Boxing (@MatchroomBoxing) January 30, 2018

There was bad blood between the fighters before the conference after Lo Greco started a war of words on social media.

Khan, who has spent two years out of the ring, has signed a three-fight deal with Eddie Hearn and Matchroom boxing with the 31-year-old still holding ambitions of regaining a world title at welterweight.