Boxing and MMA

1 hour ago, fanaticCR said:

Jesus Christ. Masvidal might have actually done some serious damage to Askren. Fastest knockout in UFC history, flying knee in 5 seconds. 

5 seconds included the time it took for ref to drag him off, probably knocked him out in 3. Absolute madness :lol: 

3 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

Jones is one of the best but fuck me that was boring last night. Nunes is an absolute beast. Masvidal is a don. 

He probably is the best but that boy would have gave him serious bother if his knee hadn't went. Agree with the rest of you're post 100%. It was some card all  cracking fights. 

4 minutes ago, Finny said:

He probably is the best but that boy would have gave him serious bother if his knee hadn't went. Agree with the rest of you're post 100%. It was some card all  cracking fights. 

I’ve not seen Diego or Rockhold fights yet mate, gonna watch them on lunch today. Only got up for the last 3. Seen Masvidals post fight interview, doesn’t give a fuck :lol: 

5 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

Jones is one of the best but fuck me that was boring last night. Nunes is an absolute beast. Masvidal is a don. 

Probably worst of the night his fight wanted him KOd as well, Nunes has effectively cleared out every women in the UFC now and Masvidal's KO was amazing what a night of fights