Boxing and MMA

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

Bob Arum.

What he doesn't know about boxing's not worth knowing.

The scoring was ridiculous. But Catterall won, definitely 

It was ridiculous but to grab the Mike and voice it was a bit crass.

I thought Taylor won it by a round. Catterall had some moments and flurries, and hurt Taylor in the 11th but Catterall looked fucked at times. Commentary was very biased I thought towards Catterall. 

10 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I had that level going into the 11th with Catterall taking the last 2 

The gap was never that wide but the right man won 

I genuinely was struggling to split them mate....that was a scrap....compare that to last week's shit show

It'll be interesting to see if Catterall wins a world title. He has got an awkward style, not sure if he forces fights enough but he does have a good punch. Taylor has been there and done it I guess, he's a great boxer but does get caught alot (altho has a great chin) which can be a problem at world level. 

Thought Catterall had more clean shots and deserved the win but it was close, A round or two in it but those scoring cards really are wild.

Boxing scorecards just cant be trusted anymore. Was reading last night they are some people wanting to push the AI scoring for fights. 

3 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Him and that fat bheast scouse lassie he promotes with are howling.

She is a fucking mutant of all mutants, When she gets leathered in her fights I fucking love seeing her miserable little face.

Just back from Leeds what a cracking wee arena that place is for boxing. 

As for the fight I had Catterall 7-5 or and worst a draw. He was catching Taylor whenever he wanted all the way through the fight. There was zero defence from Taylor walking straight forward bolt upright and see what happens.  Catterall seemed injured to me halfway through he just stopped fighting and covered up for most of the 2nd 6 and allowed Taylor right back into it. I had I level after 10 with Catterall winning the last 2 Cracking fight. 

I said during last week if Taylor can't beat Catterall he should retire and I stand by that he looks completely shot yes he showed plenty of heart etc but to compete at World level you need more. I don't see where he goes next apart from the rematch tbh. 

40 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Just back from Leeds what a cracking wee arena that place is for boxing. 

As for the fight I had Catterall 7-5 or and worst a draw. He was catching Taylor whenever he wanted all the way through the fight. There was zero defence from Taylor walking straight forward bolt upright and see what happens.  Catterall seemed injured to me halfway through he just stopped fighting and covered up for most of the 2nd 6 and allowed Taylor right back into it. I had I level after 10 with Catterall winning the last 2 Cracking fight. 

I said during last week if Taylor can't beat Catterall he should retire and I stand by that he looks completely shot yes he showed plenty of heart etc but to compete at World level you need more. I don't see where he goes next apart from the rematch tbh. 

Seems like you basically won him the fight mate 

3 hours ago, BlueVanguard said:

Jim white creaming in his pants here

Hate that fucking smarmy cunt! Sums up the club just now that we give that creepy tarrier loving cunt a gig.