Boxing and MMA

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

No watched a single match man no point watching the final now for me 

Will be a good game this tbh it’s been fairly poor in the first few rounds but still some cracking games.

depending how good it is I will be torn between SAS thing on at nine 

1 hour ago, born a blue nose said:

It’s just hard to get excited by a 75 average mate when you can wait and see 105 averages 

Nothing like an understatement to make a point eh? 75 average is way off the mark. I get it is nowhere near the quality of the PDC but it is what it is. 

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Connor would smash Masvidal if he stays focused. 

The only one I don't think he'd win is Khabib. 

No sure about that tbh.

Masvidal never been knocked out, in the form of his life and more comfortable at that weight I’d say.

Focused McGregor is a completely different fighter however.

2 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Connor would smash Masvidal if he stays focused. 

The only one I don't think he'd win is Khabib. 

Most of Masvidals losses have been close split decisions that could have went either way  no chance does McGregorjust run through him. Everyone seems to underestimate how good Masvidal is, 

1 hour ago, lidorfc said:

Most of Masvidals losses have been close split decisions that could have went either way  no chance does McGregorjust run through him. Everyone seems to underestimate how good Masvidal is, 

We will see but I'd put my money on Connor If he prepares and trains like he did prior to the Mayweather farcas. 

I don't underestimate Masvidal at all, Connor is simply a better athlete/fighter IMO. You don't go up three weight classes taking out multiple top 10 fighters and winning the two belts if your not one of the best. Masvidal has a ridiculous pretend title.... Look at what Connor has won 

10 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

We will see but I'd put my money on Connor If he prepares and trains like he did prior to the Mayweather farcas. 

I don't underestimate Masvidal at all, Connor is simply a better athlete/fighter IMO. You don't go up three weight classes taking out multiple top 10 fighters and winning the two belts if your not one of the best. Masvidal has a ridiculous pretend title.... Look at what Connor has won 

It’s crazy that there are some people (not lidorfc I mean more people on Facebook, Twitter, etc) who still question McGregor’s credentials as a fighter. Whether you like him or not, it’s nearly impossible to deny how talented he is and his achievements pretty much speak for themselves. I still think Khabib  would beat him again but I would fancy Connor in most other fights tbh.

3 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

It’s crazy that there are some people (not lidorfc I mean more people on Facebook, Twitter, etc) who still question McGregor’s credentials as a fighter. Whether you like him or not, it’s nearly impossible to deny how talented he is and his achievements pretty much speak for themselves. I still think Khabib  would beat him again but I would fancy Connor in most other fights tbh.

He won't be popular on here because of the taig thing and I understand that but purely from a MMA standpoint the guy is going to be known as one of the best that ever fought. To go from 145 all the way to 170 fighting elite level guys and winning most of them is unheard of in the history of MMA. 

I'd agree with that, Khabib is a master on the mat and Connor is a master on his feet, Khabib is the better fighter from what we have seen but he doesnt carry the same hype, media or confidence due to his style. I don't buy the he was drinking ect during camp I think that's saving face but I do think if he fought him pre Mayweather it would have been more interesting. 

22 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Look at what he done Diaz mate. Ran through him ease, wasnt even that competitive. I know MMA math is bullshit but still 😂 I think it would be right a good fight,

15 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

Look at what he done Diaz mate. Ran through him ease, wasnt even that competitive. I know MMA math is bullshit but still 😂 I think it would be right a good fight,

Diaz has been in far too many brutal wars, he's not the same guy he was in 2016. To take the beatings he has even in victory doesn't see many continue well i to their 30s 

Just now, The Godfather said:

Diaz has been in far too many brutal wars, he's not the same guy he was in 2016. To take the beatings he has even in victory doesn't see many continue well i to their 30s 

He had the same problems against Masvidal that he had against McGregor, struggling with punching power and scar tissue. I know I'm sounding like a heavy hater right now 😂😂 I'm just not that enamoured by the fights he has won at 170, they're basically lightweight fights minus a weight cut. If he done that to like wonderboy or something I'd be all in.