Boxing and MMA

4 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

He had the same problems against Masvidal that he had against McGregor, struggling with punching power and scar tissue. I know I'm sounding like a heavy hater right now 😂😂 I'm just not that enamoured by the fights he has won at 170, they're basically lightweight fights minus a weight cut. If he done that to like wonderboy or something I'd be all in.

It's all opinion mate, I remember I was slating Connor pre Aldo and laugh g in the face of my younger brother when he bet on him. I couldn't grasp how he would defeat a world class Aldo and thought it was all hype. Ever since then I've just been blown away with what he has done.

The Mayweather stuff took away 2 years worth of his best years, I understand the money made sence but it was a slap in the face of MMA and what it done for him. 

Bar him the only guys fights I used to stay up for was Naseem Hamed back on the day. Another love him or hate him kind of personality 

Can't stand Mcgregor but no surprise he won on Saturday. Cerrone is done and was an ideal candidate for his return fight.

Who does he fight next? Plenty exciting options at Welterweight.

I can't see him being desperate for a Khabib rematch despite what he says in the press.

• 2 weeks later...