***The Official Hearts vs. The Champions Thread***

Muff

he was marginally offside on all 3 occasions.

I didn't deny that. I said there's no way, with defenders pushing out and Lafferty pushing up at full speed, that the linesman could have been sure of those decisions. He's giving the defence the benefit of the doubt.

Aye, I noticed at the end there when Zaliukas had that half chance sclaffed header from a corner that he nearly ejaculated with excitement.

And also when a foul was given at the end of the half there according to Walker it was 'very disappointing' that the referee chose not to play on. Though at no point did he consider it very disappointing the half dozen or so clear fouls against us not being given, nor a couple of Lafferty's borderline offside calls....

Yeah i'm sure his words when we didnt get a foul were something along the lines of, well Mike Tumilty is the referee what he says goes, kinda thing.. :wanker:

I didn't deny that. I said there's no way, with defenders pushing out and Lafferty pushing up at full speed, that the linesman could have been sure of those decisions. He's giving the defence the benefit of the doubt.

Or he's just doing his job correctly?