***The Official Champions vs Hearts Thread

Muff

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank Fuck that was brutal.

The Mhanks will think they have nothing too fear....and could be right :anguish:

Well judging by the the way we've been playing compared to the way they've been playing they'd be right to think that.

However we thought exactly the same thing going into the last Old Firm game...

shite game although diouf looked good heavily involved in most things.if cunts keep hacking him and he dosent react its good for rangers coz cunts will get sent off hearts were lucky to finish the game with 11

FT, 3 points is 3 points, but we need to drastically improve if we want to beat the mkanky mob on sunday.

I agree. Though I didn't see the game, I'm basing that on what y'all had said in this thread. We need to score as many as we can against celtic this Sunday.

This shouldnt be the case m8.

Your right, it shouldn't be. But with a 4-5-1 formation it seemed to be what Walter was aiming to do, and perhaps hit them on the break like we did, in the latter stages of course.

Great game by Diouf, if he improves we have a great player.

But we need TO FINISH GAMES OFF!

I'm sick and tired of waiting till the final whistle, we could have destroyed this Hearts team.

If we play like that on Sunday we will lose, guaranteed.

Hate watching us playing Hearts. Always worry we will get an injury as they are a bunch of hacking fecks. Dug out a good result considering Jelavic wasn't playing and Naismith was on the bench. Thought Weiss played well at times, however felt that Edu had his worst performance in a Rangers jersey tonight. He was second to everything and his distribution was poor. All in all though a great result, lets hope the players had one eye on the game this weekend! ;)