Weir bug has Gers in crisis

disgruntled_bear

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No weiss? Aye Walter great line up, fuckin shocking shitebag negative bullshite as usual and I'm sick to the back teeth of it.

Playing a team that's absolutely guff yet whittaker still must play, weir must play! We must have the worst right side in history with 2 defenders! Whittaker and foster!

Playing 6 defenders and a defensive midfielder.

Fuckin disgraceful once again.

No weiss? Aye Walter great line up, fuckin shocking shitebag negative bullshite as usual and I'm sick to the back teeth of it.

Playing a team that's absolutely guff yet whittaker still must play, weir must play! We must have the worst right side in history with 2 defenders! Whittaker and foster!

Playing 6 defenders and a defensive midfielder.

Fuckin disgraceful once again.

Weiss has done NOTHING to justify a starting slot , he wastes lots of balls when a simple pass is on and doesnt track back , playing him here would be suicide , saying that if he doesnt get the last 20 minutes then something is seriously wrong as if Weir plays then the WHOLE midfield will be blowing out its arse after 50 minutes trying to cover the 70 yards between back line and front line

Weiss has done NOTHING to justify a starting slot , he wastes lots of balls when a simple pass is on and doesnt track back , playing him here would be suicide , saying that if he doesnt get the last 20 minutes then something is seriously wrong as if Weir plays then the WHOLE midfield will be blowing out its arse after 50

minutes trying to cover the 70 yards between back line and front line

where as Steven Whittaker has justified getting the right mid spot aye? Weiss has the most SPL assists and had set up chances for us when he's played in Europe! Prety sure he set up the goal in the first leg?

An absolute disgrace that our right hand side consists of 2 absolute garbage DEFENDERS but smith doesn't surprise me anymore with his shite.

Weiss deserves to start more than most of that team.

where as Steven Whittaker has justified getting the right mid spot aye? Weiss has the most SPL assists and had set up chances for us when he's played in Europe! Prety sure he set up the goal in the first leg?

An absolute disgrace that our right hand side consists of 2 absolute garbage DEFENDERS but smith doesn't surprise me anymore with his shite.

Weiss deserves to start more than most of that team.

Pretty sure Whittaker scored the goal ...

.. and as I said in my first post - Loyalty - is missing from a good number of our fans on here, they are demonstrating that by the glee they are showing in Weir gettting ill, they have demontrated that by the vilification of Walter on other threads, and in this one by calling him a liar and yet you choose to interpret my comments as fake outrage as opposed to challenging those that believe this is a made up story for dropping Weir.

There is nothing fake about my posts - I worry for our club if this is the way some of our fans treat people who have not only shown loyalty to the team but delivered trophy after trophy and thus I speak out against those who, imho, drag us down by their own lack of loyalty.

Then again, Loyalty should apply to Rangers, not the individual. I believe the line "no one person is bigger/more important than the club" comes out often?

Weir, sadly, is now what can be classed as a liability. I thought/hoped, given his apparent character, that he would have realised this, and, stood down, to allow someone more able to step up, but he hasnt.

Now, is it in Rangers best interests that Weir plays? Not in my opinion. I dont agree with celebrating his illness, but, the outcome/side effect of that, is a potentially stronger team on the pitch. Now, you of all people (given you tend to enjoy stating that you support Rangers for the football, and, have no interest in anything else), should be able to see that Weir not playing is a good thing, and, has absolutely ZERO to do with loyalty, unless people care more about individual players rather than the club ;)

Pretty sure Whittaker scored the goal ...

So cos he's scored one goal from open play this season he should play? How many has he set up? Weiss is a better option than Whittaker by a fuckin mile yet because he isn't shite and one of smiths favourites he doesn't get a game.

Walter smith...ruining players with his shite again.

No but...

thought i would be a cock for a change :craphead: it stands to reason that if Weiss shoul be included since he set up the goal then why not the person that scored the goal :lol:

No i was going with you lol. Weiss is good i like him, but he frustrates the pants off me at times