Winning Carling Cup at Wembley beats anything I ever did at Rangers

PaulRFC1

Im confused here.

Could someone explain this ?

eh eh doh its eh eh another boot in the baws and ah eh telling you to move away to a Birmingham City forum to be with yer wee back stabbing pal that you have always stuck up for on here, quoting you!!!!!

Now to qualify what i am saying is this, Ferguson turned his back on us once before, (blackburn) if yer too young to remember. So once he'd done that he'd shown to me that his heart was not where it should have been, so that is it explained.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

eh eh doh its eh eh another boot in the baws and ah eh telling you to move away to a Birmingham City forum to be with yer wee back stabbing pal that you have always stuck up for on here, quoting you!!!!!

Now to qualify what i am saying is this, Ferguson turned his back on us once before, (blackburn) if yer too young to remember. So once he'd done that he'd shown to me that his heart was not where it should have been, so that is it explained.

Ok.

Winning the Carling Cup with a shitey wee team like Birmingham is better than leading your boyhood heroes to a domestic treble ? or the last 16 of the Champions League ? or the Uefa Cup final ? and all of the countless trophys you won ?

The Cup which all the big teams play their youth in because it is cared so little about is better than reaching a European final ?

Go fuck yourself Fergie.

Barry Ferguson is a boyhood Barry Ferguson fan. He failed in the tradition set to him many a time. I'm glad Birmingham is the new Barry's World.

I'm more concerned with Boab saying Barry marrying a taig and sending his weans to a tim school was disgusting.

I didn't think Boab was a bigot.

No, that's not what I said at all.

He's a fud, he's always been a fud, and he always will be a fud.

Possibly the most disrespectful Rangers captain that I can remember.

I would go so far as to say an arrogant bully to boot..but that's just speculation :rolleyes:

Thread like this make me laugh.

Funny how it's the ones who accuse us 'handwringers' of being easily offended who are the most offended!

There's about three people on this thread who aren't spouting pish.

Ferguson was many things. Over rated wasn't one of them.

Depends when you're talking about

Barry had 2 stand out seasons (98/99 and 02/03) where he was sensational and could've probably walked into any team in Europe

He had 3 reasonably good seasons (99/00, 01/02, and 07/08)

And he had 4 poor seasons (00/01, 05/06, 06/07, 08/09)

The same Barry Ferguson who said the best atmosphere heve EVER played in was against West Ham... :rolleyes:

What about all those European nights Barry?

I'm sure when playing West Ham he wasn't looking around at the fans in the same proud way as he was in this game.