Who in our current squad ...

OrangeBurn

Such a tough one we have some really nice guys like Papac and Alexander. We also have Ness and Jelavic who I'm totally in love with. Lafferty and Shagger would be good laugh and provide the tail and banter. Oooooooh it's a toughy so I'm going to conclude that I would go with a drink with........

:kerkar: :P

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Shagger would try tae undermine ye.

I never thought of Alexander. Seems like a cracking guy. Would probably go for a drink with him.

I wouldn't be surprised if McGregor was a bit of a dick in person, just get that impression from him

A lot of our players strike me as being genuine nice guys though; can't imagine Alexander, Papac, Whittaker, Bougherra, Edu, McCulloch, Jelavic being difficult to get along with

when alan hutton was playin wit sunderland,,there was a weekend that we didnt have a game and shagger must have went down to see hutton playin!!

well anyway,,,,i was standin havin a piss in a bar in newcastle and the both of them walk into the bogs,,both of them wher plastered, lol!!

saw shagger at the bar later so i went up n stood at the bar beside him and got talkin to him!! the guy is just like one of the lads,,totally down to earth crackin jokes and having a laugh,,even ordered me a pint when he was gettin served!!

so basically what im saying is,,,IL GO FOR A PINT WITH SHAGGER cus he wouild be good craic and up for a laugh wi the lads!!!!

I remember talking to Ricky Foster outside an Aberdeen club about a year and a half ago, him and Jamie Langfield were fucking hilarious, can't remember what was being said but I remember laughing.

I'm pretty sure they'd just seen this neep and was slagging the fucker off

:anguish:

Neil Alexander.

Just think he'd be a cracking night out.

Alexander's a really nice guy, he's married to my best mates cousin and I've met him a few times. The last time was Strathaven Gala Day 2 years ago where I was wrecked and slevering a lot of pish to him, but he was too nice to tell me to get to fuck.

Such a tough one we have some really nice guys like Papac and Alexander. We also have Ness andI' Jelavic who i'm totally in love with. Lafferty and Shagger would be good laugh and provide the tail and banter. Oooooooh it's a toughy so I'm going to conclude that I would go with a drink with........

Not enough to spell his name correctly though? :sherlock:

i was in bamboo on sunday and diouf was a brill laugh although the circle of ladies would b an added bonus. wiess doesnt look like he can hold his booze cos he was paraletic but funny. mayb random but kyle hutton is my shout, grabbed my hands in the air as we belted some sort of rangers tune and he was buzzing as was i lol.

For a drink and a party it would have to be EHD. For a nice dinner and a bottle of wine and for some insight into being a Glasgow Rangers player it would be Captain Davie or Sasa. McCoist in his hey day as a player would have been brilliant for either I think.