Letter Bombs sent to Lennon & McSnide

Gaz52

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

These folk are complete idiots.

All it's going to do is be associated with Rangers and make people feel sorry for Celtic.

Such fecking idiots I can't believe it. Celtic folk ridiculously think they've been persecuted since the Dawn of time and this only gives them ammunition...

It also gives them the everyone is against us mentality and will only help in pulling them together like the very best managers achieve like Mourinho and Ferguson.

Absolutely raging that people stoop to this level... and it doesn't help Rangers in any way whatsoever. Disgrace.

This has Dr Deaths mucky fingerprints all over it, after all what else has this news done in terms of the media at the moment? Its taken the heat off labours flagging election campaign as well and taken the SNP surge off the front pages. Furthermore, he has M15 protection who is to say that he hasnt got one of them to pull a few strings after all its funny how quickly these devices have been unearthed. Just a thought and maybe a bit far fetched, but would any of the you hand on heart, put it past John Reid to pull a stunt like this?

Really dont need this kind of stuff going on in this country.

Also the media is whipping both sets of fans up into a frenzy of anger, and i honestly, genuinely fear that someone (or many people) will get hurt either at the game, or after the game.

Really hope im proved wrong.

This has Dr Deaths mucky fingerprints all over it, after all what else has this news done in terms of the media at the moment? Its taken the heat off labours flagging election campaign as well and taken the SNP surge off the front pages. Furthermore, he has M15 protection who is to say that he hasnt got one of them to pull a few strings after all its funny how quickly these devices have been unearthed. Just a thought and maybe a bit far fetched, but would any of the you hand on heart, put it past John Reid to pull a stunt like this?

I wouldn't put anything past a sex pest and a war criminal.

As I said earlier on a thread about this in the bears den I wouldnot be suprised if this came from either thw Ira or from within septic I got a couple of texts earlier saying that the bombs were from the Ira they are desprate enough for them to do this to themselves its disgusting whoever sent it.

Imagine not getting the letter to him shocking.

All tims are already blaming rangers for this nonsense, wanting us punished, wanting the old firm game cancelled, wanting Walter smith to come out and condemn it.

What the fuck had this got to do with rangers football club??

Did ally and durranty russle up a couple of bombs during training and post them from Murray park??

Fuckin ridiculous, so we are now racist, sectarian and terrorists!

Think they should solve their own problems before damning us.

The Celtic PR Machins is in full swing

Fuck Celtic and TLB

Fuck, can you imagine the self righteous red faced indignation on the faces of the apes that sent these letters haha. Some really unhinged scum in this part of the world.

As has been posted a few times before, there is no proof Rangers fans, Loyalists or anything related to us have carried out these acts.

If the newspapers where to be believed, the UDA already knew his home address and therefore if a real attack would be carried out this would be the better target of the 3, rather than just: Lennon, Celtic Park.

Too many people on here are believing that one of us are behind this but lets be honest here, the majority of cases in N.I. that are gun/bomb related are down to republicans as they still have access to the items. I'm not saying loyalists do not have the access but they do not use them in public like the republicans.

This has the makings of a set up by either Celtic their self or republicans.