Jelavic.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm sure the majority of these "Clyde phone in" cunts are taigs, and if more than 0.0001% of the Rangers support applaud the ginger bastard I'll be shocked.

Hope to hear either "We Fuck-in hate len-in" to the tune of "Those were the days", or "lennin's a wanker" in the 18th minute.

I'm sure the majority of these "Clyde phone in" cunts are taigs, and if more than 0.0001% of the Rangers support applaud the ginger bastard I'll be shocked.

Hope to hear either "We Fuck-in hate len-in" to the tune of "Those were the days", or "lennin's a wanker" in the 18th minute.

They should put the YouTube video of him spitting on the Rangers sign and yelling DOB on the big screens at 18mins. crabflute.gif

They should put the YouTube video of him spitting on the Rangers sign and yelling DOB on the big screens at 18mins. crabflute.gif

That would be a real wake up call to the section of our support thats started to like that cretin. Obviously its out of order him being sent bombs but applauding him? :anguish:

That would be a real wake up call to the section of our support thats started to like that cretin. Obviously its out of order him being sent bombs but applauding him? :anguish:

There's a section of our support who like him(confused emoticon) If that's true then shame on every one of them,I for one would never applaud that chunt! Can these people not see his hatred for our club!!! Sad times that this is even being considered.

Guest Andypendek

This thread reads like the end of a bad night down the pub. What a tough bunch!

But sod clapping any manager of celtc. I think that's utterly delusional given there's a game going on.

What the fuck is the world coming to

The only thinly we should be doing is singing...

If u hate Neil Lennon clap ur hands on the 18th min to the tune of build my gallows.

Fuck Neil Lennon, the bombs are wrong but nae chance I'll be clapping the Ginger arsehole

Personally i agree with you, but you can't disragard strangers beliefs who are fellow supporters and also pay good money for season tickets.

Sat beside you could be a Catholic, Muslim, Asian or any other ethnic what ever. Everyone needs to be respected though and if they want to applaud a guy whos been getting death threats then thats upto them!

I'm really starting to worry about u

What a joke!!

Absolutely no chance would I applaud that spiteful cunt.

He deserves fuckawl from us and if anyone around us claps that will just set the tone for the rest of match IMO.Even our own fans are running scared of them.Fucking joke!!

The only thing I hope we do on the 18t minute is score. I feel sorry for Lennon, no one deserves the kind of thing he is going through. I will never applaud him though. Sympathy yes, empathy no.

Applause neil lennon, some cunt been taking the funny tablets?

Applause on 18 minutes because he wore the number 18 i take it? Are we turning into a bunch of fecking wumin the guy hates us, we hate him whats the fcuking problem?

1st time I have the chance to post this. From Wednesday-Friday on the Clyde 1 Superscoreboard phone in I have heard numerous bears come on saying they will applaud Lennon on 18 minutes. One that springs to mind is a women that called on Friday, season ticket holder (apparently) at Ibrox. She said no matter what people done she would stand and applaud Neil Lennon in the Copland Rear on 18 minutes. If anyone does this around you today, how will you react?

If it wiz a guy, he'd get a boot in the hawmaws.

If it wiz a woman though, probably jist a punch in the teeth.

I really don't think I should post what I think of people like that. Applaud a bigotted, objectionable bullying attention seeker who has got exactly what he wanted and escaped any attention on his disgusting behaviour? Seriously any Rangers fan who even thinks of doing that should go see a shrink.

:clap:

I doubt the caller was a Bear, it is Radio Cattolica we are talking about!

If i was at the game the day i would just look at the cunt clapping and say i hope you get the clap ya manky bastard. Yep fellow bear or not anyone supporting this cretin shows all that is wrong with our fans.

Now I consider myself to be a fair man and will argue the case if I think my fellow bears are wrong or hurting the club, but this is the most ridiculous thing I have heard in a very long time. Celtic fans clapping their manager on 18 minutes, yes I can accept that, but Rangers fans joining in? Why? Naw, seriously, WHY?

This guy detests everything Blue and you can see it in his face, everytime there is a confrontation, be it a player, fan or manager and because of this alone, he deserves no applause from the Copland, Govan or Main stands - end of. By hating everything Rangers and trying to play the abuse card - be it in the form of verbal, physical or terror, he is associating every bear with this and that is simply untrue.

An 18th minute boo would be my weapon of choice, along with a goal from one of his fellow countrymen - Davis or Lafferty.

Go back to rubbing yourself in the green green grass, Lennon, you are no saint.

I dont condone these attacks but he has brought it on himself. Lennon wasnt targeted because he is a catholic, ennon isnt targeted becase he is Celtic manager Lennon is trageted because he is a wanker and cant conduct himself. He is the manager of a professional football team and he is shouting in peoples faces to kiss up to the Celtic fans. I aint going to applaude him i am going stand up and sing if you hate Neil Lennon clap your hands.